+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Was I right all along?

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    I'd like us to go for the Cowley brothers from Lincoln. They've restructured that club and seem to have a very professional approach.
    Me too. My mate says they have recently signed a 3 year contract at Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by aussiemiller View Post
    Got reservations about Warnock. If he comes and gets his 8th promotion I think he will leave us and enjoy his retirement. Rather have Warne personally. At least we will get him for at least 3 years so we can build. Stability and continuity is what we need not another "will he or won't he?" in the summer
    Warney nice bloke and all that but no manager. Not yet at least. The team have played poorly. We have picked up next to no points and yes some of the players are below Championship standard but I sense the honeymoon period between the players and Warney is nearing an end.

Kenny Jacket was the man but we screwed up. Warney is the cheap option to tied us over a financial mess, that's all

Quote Originally Posted by rileyev.the.third View Post
    Big Stevie dmentor?

Of course he will!!!
    Well done Riley,not to hard to work out though was it.

Could I point out at this stage that those dashes cannot represent the name Neil Warnock.

Let's ignore that for a second or two......A couple of people don't want Warnock because he will retire after getting us promoted!!

LOL...I wish I knew what these intellectuals did for a job and what planet they come from!

Over to millmoortragic!

Quote Originally Posted by dmentor View Post
    There is another manager,who will go on and break the record that stands for the number of promotions gained,and guess what,he used to manage the Millers,i wonder who that could be.
    Will he have the freedom to spend on players?

If he is and he's guided by the computer not his brother then!

I started this post with a mind to say don't be daft but as you think about what you're writing it does make sence.

Why not!

I'd prefer Blackwell though!

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    Could I point out at this stage that those dashes cannot represent the name Neil Warnock.

Let's ignore that for a second or two......A couple of people don't want Warnock because he will retire after getting us promoted!!

LOL...I wish I knew what these intellectuals did for a job and what planet they come from!

Over to millmoortragic!
    Almost as tragic as wanting your own team to get beat cause you've bet on them.

Now that's really tragic

Over to millmoortragic!
    Haha, the good doctor raises his head again, with his pathetic little name calling, such an upstanding professional in every sense....not totally surprised given how many faces he has is it!!

Now, firstly to facts(not that you let facts get in the way of a bit of bull sheine), i don't think i've said i don't want him back per se, have i? I have said i'd rather have Warne, and stick by that 100%

Oh, and for what it's worth, HNC in electrical and electronic engineering, and planet Earth, what about you?

oh yeh, you're a doctor arent you

I think millmoor that if you read post 5 you would agree that in fact my post describes your view very accurately.

Modesty prevents me from declaring all my qualifications but well done to you on gaining your Higher National Certificate.

Electrics is certainly not my forte although I did have a Wheatstone bridge in my Physics A level practical.

Needless to say I passed with flying colours.

I think millmoor that if you read post 5 you would agree that in fact my post describes your view very accurately.

Modesty prevents me from declaring all my qualifications but well done to you on gaining your Higher National Certificate.

Electrics is certainly not my forte although I did have a Wheatstone bridge in my Physics A level practical.

Needless to say I passed with flying colours.
    As explained, i'd rather have Warne for the long term view, talking of Electrics and your Wheatstone bridge, i'd much rather use my multimeter to find a specific resistance than an outdated method like that, but i suppose that's the difference between us, both intellectually and in football terms, old chap....

Yes...I accept a few things may have changed since I did my Alevels a year early as it happens although to my knowledge electrics has not yet had a capital E bestowed upon it.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast