+ Visit Sheffield Wednesday FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: We Are Sheffield Wednesday

Quote Originally Posted by braggyowl View Post

He'll soon be up to RavPig63.

When he gets older losing his hair
    Many years from now
    Will we still be 'biting' on his fishing line
    Bell end greetings, calling him swine?

If he'd been at t'lane since quarter to three
    Would we lock the door?
    Will we still read him
    Will we still tease him
    When Ravs sixty-four?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluestripe View Post
    Eh?...you say
    Yep, a Grade A bullshi*tter

Acido the Wednesday mod is he?.............insult him some more!!
    .....hahahaha
    Ah OK I see. You all just had your medication administered. Shhhhhhhhhhh

UTB
    FTO
    LALAW

Yessss the mighty Wednesday!!!!
    Couldn't make it yesterday, at a birthday weekend
    Sounds like we went for it from the off
    Someone on OT posted about playing towards the Kop in first half...whether that made a difference in noise after our bright start?

Class on grass in every department yesterday Blue...Couldn't pick a man of the match..We really were that good.

Class on grass in every department yesterday Blue...Couldn't pick a man of the match..We really were that good.
    Sounds like it Braggy
    Took all the family to ER....couldn't ge parked, raining....that second half!
    Lovely birthday celebrations, but we were all sat there yesterday, 3-1..4-1..5-1
    Typical innit

haha sure is mate..

Just hope we can keep it up for Tuesday night..You never know with Burton.
    When we played em earlier in the season I thought we were gonna turn em over easily but typical of Wednesday.. they beat us and could have had more.
    It could be another iffy one if we don't show them a bit of respect because tbh they play some good stuff.
    Plenty of crosses into the box just like yesterday for rhodes to nod in will do for me Blue.

haha sure is mate..

When we played em earlier in the season I thought we were gonna turn em over easily but typical of Wednesday.. they beat us and could have had more.
    It could be another iffy one if we don't show them a bit of respect because tbh they play some good stuff.
    Plenty of crosses into the box just like yesterday for rhodes to nod in will do for me Blue.
    Brentford a fortnight ago shows exactly why we need to approach tues night's game with a bit more respect.Personally i'd take a scrappy 1-0 win.

haha sure is mate..

Dead right mi amigo. Had too many lessons from teams we thought we should beat easily.
    I'm getting impatient hearing 'teams have figured Wednesday out'.
    Looking at the talent we've assembled, I say fair enough if they've sussed us out....lets push harder, earlier in the game then....let the players express themselves.

It's when we appear to be settling for a cautious/guarded 1-0 win that everything goes nervy - we're embarrassed about just getting over the line. When I heard CC say early on he wanted to go for it....didn't mind if we shipped goals as long as we scored more, I thought OK by me!

Let's go for it....find out now how good we are...what we need to develop/change before we get to PL

Agree with all of that Blue...And being cautious at 1-0..That's exactly what happened at Fulham mate earlier on in the season.
    Then they scored deep into injury time because we'd sat back and it cost us two points!
    Like you say, let's go for it..Starting tomorrow night.

i think we will go at them from start tomorrow.carlos saw saturday that a fast offensive put's them on backfoot straight away and reaped the reward's for it.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)