+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We went out boozing and he would turn up to training and look a million dollars

loveable rogue is Brano….back in the day that's what they did…..he's sharing a few stories leave him be …..

Bet there's some on here would have loved a little of that lifestyle….playing for the Millers and being part of a promotion winning side…wish we had his mentality in our back four at the moment and no I don't mean his sending off attitude but his desire to win...

According to millersbanter 5 players were said to be still in Sheffield's Crystal Club at 3.00 am on Sat night when Warne(s) had called an early morning inquest Sunday morning ? Wonder if any called in sick ! Everybody's entitled to relax after work but this lot should be embarrassed to show up in public after the QPR debacle.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    According to millersbanter 5 players were said to be still in Sheffield's Crystal Club at 3.00 am on Sat night when Warne(s) had called an early morning inquest Sunday morning ? Wonder if any called in sick ! Everybody's entitled to relax after work but this lot should be embarrassed to show up in public after the QPR debacle.
    If true they've no morales and are giving two fingers to the fans….any proof of this?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    loveable rogue is Brano….back in the day that's what they did…..he's sharing a few stories leave him be …..

Bet there's some on here would have loved a little of that lifestyle….playing for the Millers and being part of a promotion winning side…wish we had his mentality in our back four at the moment and no I don't mean his sending off attitude but his desire to win...
    A lot of what Branson comes out with reminds me of the quotes William Hague made about him drinking " pint after pint" helping on the delivery round.

It might have been true, but smacks of exaggeration.

Branson had heart there's no doubt in that but now he's a relic with old attitudes out of place in modern football.

Quote Originally Posted by jolly_roger View Post
    A lot of what Branson comes out with reminds me of the quotes William Hague made about him drinking " pint after pint" helping on the delivery round.

It might have been true, but smacks of exaggeration.

Branson had heart there's no doubt in that but now he's a relic with old attitudes out of place in modern football.
    He's merely reminiscing pal….he means no harm and brings enlightenment to what has been a s.hit season….

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post

Exactly right! They worked hard and played well for us. Different era, even though it was only 15 years or so ago. I'm currently reading a biography of Georgie Best. THAT was hardcore drinking!

Surely that's what most ****age lads dream of, playing football for a living, drinking loads of beer and sh@gging loads of birds!

Nowt wrong wi saying it as it is imo. His co commentary is factual and honest, very refreshing in these days of " the lads gave me everthing" bollox.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12