+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Congratulations to our neighbours from the east

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Things we've pissed in the last 40 years:
    League 2
    League 1
    Championship
    FA Cup

Things Scum have pissed in the last 40 years:
    Paintpot!!

But you know, so long as you get to play the likes of Watford, Hull and Bournemouth each week, who cares if you never piss anything???? ANYTHING!!

I wish you two would piss off...

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by chiswickmart View Post
    League 2
    League 1
    Championship
    FA Cup
    Football is a funny old game.
    Poor old chiswicksafart sat in his armchair, dribbling over the last 40 years of his teams heroics, dreaming of all the games he has read about.

When the mighty Saints were in div 1 it was our lowest position in my lifetime, for portsmouth it is progress, a league they tried for years to attain to.... herculean struggles against Cheltenham and Torquay have earned them the right to be where they belong.

Well done.

The reality is Saints fans have had mainly 40 years of watching some of the best players in the country in our team, from Channon and Keegan through to Le Tiss, and we have seen a few half decent managers. Admittedly not the likes of Terry Fenwick or Tony Adams....but there you go!

I would have liked to have had a few more proper trophies but for me watching my team beat the best on a weekly basis more than compensates for not having such a shiny silverware collection as other local teams.

League 2
    League 1
    Championship
    FA Cup

Speechless!

Beating the best on a weekly basis? Can I have some of whatever you're on???? You do realise you've gone through a whole season without beating one of the top 6.

You're a little fish in a big pond with a largely pointless existence. Congrats on that achievement.

Wotcha Pents....

Quote Originally Posted by chiswickmart View Post
    Beating the best on a weekly basis? Can I have some of whatever you're on???? You do realise you've gone through a whole season without beating one of the top 6.

You're a little fish in a big pond with a largely pointless existence. Congrats on that achievement.
    I wondered when you would bring fish into the equation, you disgust me.

Things we've pissed in the last 40 years says cheesedick;
    League 2
    League 1
    Championship
    FA Cup

Make your mind up, one minute you burble on about your fine achievements over 40 years then have the audacity to mention our record this season. Since our return to where we belong in the Premier league we have beaten all of the top 6, as you have Saints wiki page on default mode, look it up.

You enjoy reading about next season playing some minnows, I will enjoy going to Stamford Bridge.

You had a brief moment in recent times when you had a chance of building something permanent.....and you f*cked it up, became a bunch of charity thieves and now play in a sh*tty stadium, playing sh*tty football.

Karma.

Now I want no more on this subject, your team is sh*t and the city is sh*t, suck it up and don't waste my time, go and talk to some Walsall fans about your game together next season.