+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Kempo is a liar and a fraud

O/T Kempo is a liar and a fraud

Finally he has admitted it
    Last edited by CAMiller; 29-05-2017 at 02:33 PM.

Sorry geet ,but he is not ......I do find your obsession with him quite amusing but a tad sad ,he is who he says he is .....but don't let me get in the way I like the banter between the two of you ������

Quote Originally Posted by villamiller View Post
    Sorry geet ,but he is not ......I do find your obsession with him quite amusing but a tad sad ,he is who he says he is .....but don't let me get in the way I like the banter between the two of you ������
    Sorry, villa. But could you clarify your comments? Where has Kempo ever said who he is? He has said what he is but this has varied over time. He has claimed to go to games with IBS and Zilzal and later stated categorically he has never met them. Explain please how both statements can be true. He stated Zilzal had died at Didcot and restated the point several times even when other posters were expressing sympathy. Only when I exposed his lie did he claim that it was "obvious" he had been joking all along. Please read the contents of that thread again and see if any sensible person would interpret his comments as a "joke". Finally, vill, please let me know the source of your certainty about Kempo. I know dozens of Millers and other Rotherham people who are his contemporaries, some went to his school, some worked on the RMBC garden scheme. Not a single one knows a guy who fits Kempo's profile and no one has ever sat near such a person at NYS.

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    Sorry, villa. But could you clarify your comments? Where has Kempo ever said who he is? He has said what he is but this has varied over time. He has claimed to go to games with IBS and Zilzal and later stated categorically he has never met them. Explain please how both statements can be true. He stated Zilzal had died at Didcot and restated the point several times even when other posters were expressing sympathy. Only when I exposed his lie did he claim that it was "obvious" he had been joking all along. Please read the contents of that thread again and see if any sensible person would interpret his comments as a "joke". Finally, vill, please let me know the source of your certainty about Kempo. I know dozens of Millers and other Rotherham people who are his contemporaries, some went to his school, some worked on the RMBC garden scheme. Not a single one knows a guy who fits Kempo's profile and no one has ever sat near such a person at NYS.
    Does anyone outside of the individual or individuals who constantly post this garbage care?

Quote Originally Posted by OregonMiller View Post
    Does anyone outside of the individual or individuals who constantly post this garbage care?
    I have nothing against you, Oregon but in 3 months you've posted only a handful of comments, most of them only a single sentence. If this MB relied on posters like you it would be moribund with tumbleweed drifting through its pages.

Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    Finally he has admitted it
    If he is..why would you believe a supposed admission..imaginary or otherwise

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    I have told you before monty...I made a schoolboy error on here which allowed an acquaintance of villa,also on here to know my ID...Don't question villa as he won't reveal any more..sometimes you just need trust.

You seem to have turned against me monty old chap and reverted to your old form.

A man of your age should be in a relaxed mellow stage.

Now I am 57 I have started Reiki and surprisingly the person that does it is a doctor!...Strange but true!

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    If he is..why would you believe a supposed admission..imaginary or otherwise
    I think that you mean admittance, not admission.

South Grove eh.

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    I have told you before monty...I made a schoolboy error on here which allowed an acquaintance of villa,also on here to know my ID...Don't question villa as he won't reveal any more..sometimes you just need trust.

You seem to have turned against me monty old chap and reverted to your old form.

A man of your age should be in a relaxed mellow stage.

Now I am 57 I have started Reiki and surprisingly the person that does it is a doctor!...Strange but true!
    Go steady with the reiki Kempo it's 40%

A fantasist with multiple forum personality disorder, quite possibly.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast