+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Bradley lowery

Quote Originally Posted by Derryblade View Post
    RIP Bradley, total respect for the courage and fighting spirit he showed in trying to beat this horrible disease. My deepest sympathies go out to the young lads family and friends.

As others have said why this thread should be be used for anything else beyond paying your respects to a courageous young boy is embarrassing.
    Only 1 tried to spoil it derry,fingers crossed he's listened to rod.

I see the Pig sympathiser is back

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    I see the Pig sympathiser is back
    Please don't turn this tragedy into a pig baitin thread.Show some decorum.RIP BRADLEY.

from 1 of your own,listen and learn.......

Think Jermain Defoe has come out of this with enormous credit,hope his parents are getting all the support they need at this time

Think Jermain Defoe has come out of this with enormous credit,hope his parents are getting all the support they need at this time
    He certainly has mate, I don't know who did this but I think it's fantastic.

Name:  IMG_0080.JPG
Views: 252
Size:  49.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Derryblade View Post
    RIP Bradley, total respect for the courage and fighting spirit he showed in trying to beat this horrible disease. My deepest sympathies go out to the young lads family and friends.

As others have said why this thread should be be used for anything else beyond paying your respects to a courageous young boy is embarrassing.
    Because its not genuine thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by WAWAW View Post
    Please don't turn this tragedy into a pig baitin thread.Show some decorum.RIP BRADLEY.

from 1 of your own,listen and learn.......
    If you're that beside yourself with grief why haven't you started a thread on pigmad? Wonder why that is? You disgusting two hat.

Quote Originally Posted by RavBlade View Post
    Because its not genuine thats why.
    Rav,do me a favour and don't quote that Pig sympathiser will you,I got him on Pignore,much appreciated my friend,carry on abusing the
    tosser though,he deserves it

Rav,do me a favour and don't quote that Pig sympathiser will you,I got him on Pignore,much appreciated my friend,carry on abusing the
    Behave Blockers there's plenty of threads to give the grunter hammer without doin it on this one.Decorum PLEASE. Bradley's funeral is on Friday.UTCB

Him and NSU/WAWAW/Utah Saints + whatever other handles he has make a lovely couple.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast