I think you are being over optimistic about your chances of staying up , but don't blame you.

You must still be pinching yourself about being in the Premier League. Similar to us Burnley fans after our Championship play off victory several years ago. At least you are making a better effort in the transfer market than we did at the time.

I think Wagner is a clever manager who fully believes in what he thinks brings success. Whether he has the quality of players to work with is the question that will be answered. I have my doubts although wish we had signed the player from Reading , Williams I think.

Dyche is the key to Burnley staying up and will be an even better manager this season with what he learned about the division and his players last season.

More signings are to come for Burnley and you will not find many fans lamenting the departure of Gray which may seem a strange thing to say for opposition fans .

Keane is another matter and in my opinion we will be in a relegation fight if one of the forthcoming signings is not a centre half of better quality than Tarkowski and Long, two of our current 3 central defenders.

You mentioned Bournemouth staying up comfortably in their first Premier League season in 16th position. Burnley did just the same last season. Bournemouth moved forward again again after that success which is a good indicator for Burnley.

The signings that have already been made are a good sign that Burnley are planning to set down roots in the top league. Signing two experienced Premier League players is a real sign of the progress being made which should give us the advantage over Huddersfield and Brighton.

I hope Huddersfield stay up but if put on the spot would say they are likely to go down with Brighton. I'm not bothered who the other club is but think Watford and Swansea will struggle.

Wildcard prediction : Stoke City.