+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3947484950 LastLast

Thread: 500 transfer rumours that might need a taxi ordering...

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    Sky may be bobbins but were first on Assombolonga signing up.

Gonzalo is valued at £4.25M on Transfermarkt (same as Assombalonga)
    And has risen rapidly. They rate us as 38% likely to get him.
    https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/gonz...spieler/266795

Some YouTube footage
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mHOSR3Wux_0

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    We currently have Barnes, Vokes, Gray, Walters and Agyei with SKY reporting Hennings is on his way back. How many strikers do you think we need oldcolner?
    Isn't sky bobbins?
    I thought he had gone an a free on July 7 as stated in Transfermarkt
    Season Date Moving from Moving to MV Transfer fee
    17/18. Jul 7, 2017 Burnley FC. Burnley Fortuna Düsseldorf Germany F. Düsseldorf £1.28m Free transfer

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/rouw.../spieler/16311

One very good game changing one - better than Assombalonga please.
    Last edited by oldcolner; 19-07-2017 at 12:44 PM.

Isn't sky bobbins?
    I thought he had gone an a free on July 7 as stated in Transfermarkt
    Season Date Moving from Moving to MV Transfer fee
    17/18. Jul 7, 2017 Burnley FC. Burnley Fortuna Düsseldorf Germany F. Düsseldorf £1.28m Free transfer

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/rouw.../spieler/16311

One very good game changing one - better than Assombalonga please.
    TEC tells his alter ego that McArthur is inbound for £2 million. Puzzles me why we would bring in the Argentinian playmaker as well unless Defour is on his way out?

Freddie Ulvestad and Chris Long now look certain to be leaving according to TEC.

TEC tells his alter ego that McArthur is inbound for £2 million. Puzzles me why we would bring in the Argentinian playmaker as well unless Defour is on his way out?
    I'm sure TEC, or was it somebody else, told us that Defour wouldn't be seen in a Burnley shirt again. I'm sure I saw him wearing one in the pictures from Ireland last week.

Quote Originally Posted by Primitive View Post
    I'm sure TEC, or was it somebody else, told us that Defour wouldn't be seen in a Burnley shirt again. I'm sure I saw him wearing one in the pictures from Ireland last week.
    And smiling!

And smiling!
    Oh, in that case it can't have been him because we've also been told that he never smiles!

Seems reasonable to assume with Cork already in, reports of McArthur and Escalante "imminent" and Marney improving that Dyche gets his way and Defour exits? Hope I'm wrong because I quite like the cut of the Belgian's jib but TEC tells me differently...

Attachment 5505

Quote Originally Posted by Primitive View Post
    Oh, in that case it can't have been him because we've also been told that he never smiles!

Not smiling now, but in Claret and blue
    is that new inking

Name:  IMG_0646.jpg
Views: 500
Size:  88.9 KB

We currently have Barnes, Vokes, Gray, Walters and Agyei with SKY reporting Hennings is on his way back. How many strikers do you think we need......
    as it stands....I think that lineup is fairly ok BT - just that we're not playing Championship football anymore....that's all.

Amazing how we managed to stay up fairly comfortably last season with a bunch of players that are only good enough for the Championship

Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3947484950 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)