+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Guidelines

Me an JT have discussed this and we have a plan of sorts,wendies we're watching,contribute to the board or else and blades cut the filth down it's not necessary rise above them we have more class,start showing it

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Me an JT have discussed this and we have a plan of sorts,wendies we're watching,contribute to the board or else and blades cut the filth down it's not necessary rise above them we have more class,start showing it
    Nice one you guys - love this board but it gets really boring when every thread breaks down into bickering

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    Nice one you guys - love this board but it gets really boring when every thread breaks down into bickering
    Oh shurrup,it's thee that's got TT back in his usual happy mood. It does seem to be slightly busier on here last couple of days dunt it? UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Oh shurrup,it's thee that's got TT back in his usual happy mood. It does seem to be slightly busier on here last couple of days dunt it? UTCB
    I know ... sorry re TT - I just couldn't resist. Will keep it shut from now on.....maybe
    Yes, good to see lots of stuff on here - its getting busier as the new season approaches I reckon.

Quote Originally Posted by WAWAW View Post
    I just post to answer some blades but sbt and rav turn every thread nasty I post in and turn it personal.
    Wonder why that is then? Try taking JTs advice.

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    I've got 1 on ignore bulmer and I'll put the other 1 on it.hopefully that should cut some filth posts down as well.

Quote Originally Posted by RavBlade View Post
    Wonder why that is then? Try taking JTs advice.
    Impossible,they are obsessed only way to deal with them is to ban them,permanently

Quote Originally Posted by JosteinTime View Post
    The problem is that if you (or any other Wednesday fan) post anything on this board, it's always gonna cause tensions. That's just how it is, and how it always will be due to our rivalry. We don't seem to get this with any other set of fans.

Also, along with sharrow etc, you post very regularly. Pretty much on every thread so naturally the thread descends into a daft argument.

Aussie Owl, for instance, has been posting on this board (infrequently) for years and I'd go as far as to say he contributes in most cases. I don't see that as a problem.

If I were you boys, I'd stop posting on here and go back to the Wednesday board. But I've got a feeling you won't do that.
    100% spot on. Aussie and Les have always been welcome on here,certainly by me as they dont spam and take the pi ss in an unacceptable way. The current strain in just pondlife and does nothing but. They make no positive contribution whatsoever and do nothing but p i ss folk off with their every sad post. Get rid and let us get back to discussing Blades issues without the constant bullcrap input on every damn thread.

The problem with calling for( by and largely justified) bans for some of the pigs is that it puts the mods in a difficult position as they, the mods, will be damned by some if the do and by others if they don't.

Seems as though Bully and JT have a plan so why not let things run their course and maybe, just maybe the pigs will be given enough rope to hang themselves?

If not there's Pignore until matters take what seems to me to be their inevitable course.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayamonteblade View Post
    I know ... sorry re TT - I just couldn't resist. Will keep it shut from now on.....maybe
    Yes, good to see lots of stuff on here - its getting busier as the new season approaches I reckon.
    Seems like you've just shot yourself in the foot there Aya

"While we all like a bit of banter, please do not constantly instigate arguments by 'baiting'/'winding up' other members."

Enjoy your ban Aya, you'll not be missed
    Last edited by tomytony; 20-07-2017 at 02:52 PM.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast