+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Simon Moore

Let's hope that's the case H better still let's hope they got it wrong and the scan results come back better than expected

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    http://www.sportsinjuryclinic.net/sp...ain/mcl-sprain

Six months seems OTT but it obviously depends on the seriousness and extent of the tear. Let's hope.
    Fingers crossed it's only a grade 1 rather than 2 or 3 then

Gutted for Moore.

Appalled (yet unsurprised) if our board are up to their usual antics. It's always jam tomorrow with this lot.
    I could accept a tough season if the manager was given everything he needs but we just aren't good enough. If however we **** up because we are trying to do it on the cheap then those responsible should hang their heads in shame.
    You'd have thought 6 years in the wilderness would have made them determined never to go back there. Maybe not.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePits View Post
    Gutted for Moore.

Appalled (yet unsurprised) if our board are up to their usual antics. It's always jam tomorrow with this lot.
    I could accept a tough season if the manager was given everything he needs but we just aren't good enough. If however we **** up because we are trying to do it on the cheap then those responsible should hang their heads in shame.
    You'd have thought 6 years in the wilderness would have made them determined never to go back there. Maybe not.
    Thank goodness we aint lost yet,well until tonight perhaps.I'm confident of a mid table finish,then perhaps we can slam the club for not bein the play offs,the gits.Get coffee on for mi to smell. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by ThePits View Post
    Gutted for Moore.

Let's hope we're jumping the gun TP and they pull out all the stops mate. They'd have to be thick as well as greedy if they blow this chance to move the club forward so let's hope the rumours that Chris isn't happy with the progress have been elaborated on a few times and this time next month we're all happy bunnies.

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Thank goodness we aint lost yet,well until tonight perhaps.I'm confident of a mid table finish,then perhaps we can slam the club for not bein the play offs,the gits.Get coffee on for mi to smell. UTCB
    I am far from a slasher Rod, and would like to think that I have never criticised the board/owners unduly. The key point here being IF the rumours are true, if not then I happily take it all back.
    As for how we will fair next season, I am also confident we will do ok, provided CW gets the players he wants. The current squad will surprise a few but we lack depth in key areas and that needs addressing pronto.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Let's hope we're jumping the gun TP and they pull out all the stops mate. They'd have to be thick as well as greedy if they blow this chance to move the club forward so let's hope the rumours that Chris isn't happy with the progress have been elaborated on a few times and this time next month we're all happy bunnies.
    Fingers crossed Gray

Treeton Blade on S2 is at the Lane and been told Moore is out for two months

If reyt, good luck, it could've been a lot worse

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    Treeton Blade on S2 is at the Lane and been told Moore is out for two months

If reyt, good luck, it could've been a lot worse
    2 months is not that bad,send for Phil Kite

Andy giddings has tweeted it's not as bad as first feared but no results as yet

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast