+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Trolling and freedom of speech

Quote Originally Posted by ManxRam View Post
    Yep it's pretty rare that the Rothmans year book mentions which team were stronger in the second half...
    Joking aside I expected you to get something from there acido.
    I didn't Manx, as we haven't won there since 1993-94 and they usually score a few against us.
    Some of our fans are saying they aren't that good though and we made them look better, and that they will struggle without Tammy Abraham this season. Whether thats sour grapes or not, I hope its true.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomeram View Post
    Don't own the site RA I am just the editor of the website and moderator of the board.............
    I stand corrected...apologies.

Acido. Not being funny but what do your club do with all the money you keep making from your sales Must be worth a fortune you've had some really serious money the last two seasons

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Acido. Not being funny but what do your club do with all the money you keep making from your sales Must be worth a fortune you've had some really serious money the last two seasons
    Welcome to our world Mista!!
    Thats exactly what we as fans are asking at the moment. We've done really well with some player sales but all we've done with that money is buy unknown kids from Scotland and from the lower leagues, kids who are aged up to 24 who haven't ever played at this level. If they do well we sell them on for another tidy profit, if they don't do well then we're up the creek without a paddle.

Acido Yes I can well understand your fans its OK making money if its reinvested I really like Barnsley as a club always enjoy going to Oakwell ( even if they think we are Cockney's ) I see QPR fans are over the moon with Scowen and you let him go on a free

Hey Bloomer

I stopped posting and then viewing this board a couple of years ago due to getting fed up with folk just using it as a medium for slating and pulling to pieces anybody who had the audacity to post something.

So when I saw your post on FB about giving the board a go, I thought I'd have a gander. Was the banter and good laughs back....... ?

This is the first thread I've read through.

Nothing's changed bud.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)