+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Positives from today

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    So are you saying that you are privy to the discussions Rafa has had with ALL of the goalkeepers regarding the current position and the future plans for that position.

That doesn't come up on your computer games.

Also you have a good idea of what scores may have been under Pardew by looking at his horrific past records.
    i know the conversation he had with woody

why are you being so impolite
    i thought you were going to stop the sly little digs
    but as i say you are not a man of honour or your word

i am fully aware of his poor record
    it was me saying he was ****e before everyone else became ant pardew and thanked him for getting us into yurope

but how anyone can preidct with any accuracy what so ever what the score would have been under pardew is laughable
    and the fact you need to even comment on it shows me you again are just trying to stir it

all i know is we have gone from beating them comfortably 1-3 to looking out classed out played and out fought

Fuck's sake, the two of you...take this shite off the positives thread, man.

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    where the hell can you predict under Pardew what the score would be

what a joke you are
    keep making predictions like that on an adults footy sight you might as well go back to reading match .

the other quality player we have

the goalie

the one rafa wants to replace

that makes sense

I have a limited budget

I'm well of in the goalie department

I have a goalie 4 prem clubs are chasing as well as two abroad

so I will buy another and push him out on loan just to make him feel wanted

great management that like
    interesting that their goal was virtually a carbon copy of ritchies attempt the only difference was their goalie saved ritchies attempt

Quote Originally Posted by ronandtet View Post
    interesting that their goal was virtually a carbon copy of ritchies attempt the only difference was their goalie saved ritchies attempt
    elliot made a few good saves against spuds and is highly rated by his old coach

im not saying he is a worldie
    but we dont have any of them

rafa cant manage top class players any more
    hence why ronalhdo and the boys ran him out

I really can't see what Perez brings to the team

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)