+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Affshore DAB aboot ?

Quote Originally Posted by shedboy71 View Post
    Terry has warned you 3-4 times in last few days about this tbf. Dont like crying wolf but if i went on yer dead zone mad with BNB p!sh i would be banned immediately.

Respect the board and who you are talking to or phuck off. And you should be banned as you clearly dont give a phuck.
    nope,never banned me as havent done anything wrong
    anyway search thru my posts see if ived used anything worse than mongs
    pathetic using words like that and then greeting what ive said and asking for a caird
    anyway ill leave it there and leave ya tae bash keyboards

Quote Originally Posted by _JohnGotti_ View Post
    ok np
    i accept ive called ppl on here worse things than mongs
    oh thats right i havent
    one post multiple apologies and you have no idea what that meant to me. dozens of posts about DABs. Tell you what ban both of us at least when i view i wont read you drivel. You are a cvnt for trying that one. I was and still am extremely sorry for any offence. But thats a dee for ya

ive been all day getting flights and just thought id do it all at once
    but thanks affshore
    So youve booked flights and they didn't tell you that you needed a Visa?

Good ain

nope,never banned me as havent done anything wrong
    anyway search thru my posts see if ived used anything worse than mongs
    pathetic using words like that and then greeting what ive said and asking for a caird
    anyway ill leave it there and leave ya tae bash keyboards
    well youve got me - i should be hung and sent back to where i came from.

Quote Originally Posted by huntedbyafreak View Post
    So youve booked flights and they didn't tell you that you needed a Visa?

Good ain

no thats the strange thing when you live in a trolley - things arent the same as reality

one post multiple apologies and you have no idea what that meant to me. dozens of posts about DABs. Tell you what ban both of us at least when i view i wont read you drivel. You are a cvnt for trying that one. I was and still am extremely sorry for any offence. But thats a dee for ya
    ok last one
    u dont need to read my drivel i wasnt asking you,oh and im the **** for trying that one,it was you continually said it.
    guy keeps using disgusting words and tries to blame the dee for it.priceless
    ask someone tae tak the bottle away fae ye and step awa fae the keyboard.
    anyway thats me

ok last one
    u dont need to read my drivel i wasnt asking you,oh and im the **** for trying that one,it was you continually said it.
    guy keeps using disgusting words and tries to blame the dee for it.priceless
    ask someone tae tak the bottle away fae ye and step awa fae the keyboard.
    anyway thats me
    zzzzz

The most reduntant thread an online football forum has ever seen.

I’m with HBAF on this.

And I’d add this waste of time thread should be closed with a redirect to google.

Useless clutter.

Terry has warned you 3-4 times in last few days about this tbf. Dont like crying wolf but if i went on yer dead zone mad with BNB p!sh i would be banned immediately.

Respect the board and who you are talking to or phuck off. And you should be banned as you clearly dont give a phuck.
    FFS!lads, lighten up
    Dinnae read Johns posts if you're so sensitive FTD!!

Each to their own but eh personally dinnae mind John - him and djh (and whisper it -ootdoor) are fairly sensible. There is a helluva lot worse over on beltermad.co.uk.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)