+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Linfiled - play youngsters or a strong side?

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    The fun very rarely win games in general so when they do, they are giddy and this is the result

Huge interest from them in our diddy cup match, a competition they have an embarrassing record in when trying, and one that we can't stop progressing in even when we aren't trying to, like yesterday or under 15's beating Linfield

With zero interest from our support, the game being in tv at a daft ko time, we will seen an attendance higher than the funs last home league game with Brechin (1-0 the 'chin)

Jog on trophy virgins
    3 DAB first team games this season under 2k Shedka?

No denying the facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    The FUN's home support for the league cup quarter final gave me the giggles. Still laughing actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by DUAS View Post
    3 DAB first team games this season under 2k Shedka?

No denying the facts.
    Game, set and match to DUAS.

Btw, how many years in total have Utd spend in the bottom league?

And how many years without a trophy?

Quote Originally Posted by Basher Bloggs View Post
    How many people there Offshore?
    Top 5 offshore?
    Oh ma sides.
    Just as well you can take a joke offshore.
    My my you must cry yourself to sleep at night looking at the mess of your club.
    You couldnt do a better cock up if you tried.
    How many there? nae idea as anyone who knows me knows, i dont do crowd debates and dont give two f ucks how many was there, especially for a reserve game?

Top 5, for the size of the club nah top 6 going on size but league tells a different story. I dont cry myself to sleep, i know we've been sh1te, ive been vocal as f uck about how sh1te we've been, least we've got alot of good memories to keep us going unlike some....

Quote Originally Posted by edinarab View Post
    That was our under 20 team Basher you Bellend, what size of crowd does your u20s get?
    98 v Alloa.

Quote Originally Posted by SmedDUm View Post
    98 v Alloa.
    No way was there 98 there, I paused it and only counted 56.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    How many there? nae idea as anyone who knows me knows, i dont do crowd debates and dont give two f ucks how many was there, especially for a reserve game?

Top 5, for the size of the club nah top 6 going on size but league tells a different story. I dont cry myself to sleep, i know we've been sh1te, ive been vocal as f uck about how sh1te we've been, least we've got alot of good memories to keep us going unlike some....
    But offshore thats not the point.I dont know if you are deliberately avoiding my claim or just too thick to get it.Its clear to me and Im sure its clear to you and everyone else that United have misrepresented how many people were at this game.
    You know and I know that there was nowhere near 1,900 people in tannadice for the linfield game.
    Why the pretence by one of Scotlands top 5 clubs?

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie arab View Post
    No way was there 98 there, I paused it and only counted 56.
    Top 5 club.Brilliant Making up crowds/What next?

But offshore thats not the point.I dont know if you are deliberately avoiding my claim or just too thick to get it.Its clear to me and Im sure its clear to you and everyone else that United have misrepresented how many people were at this game.
    You know and I know that there was nowhere near 1,900 people in tannadice for the linfield game.

Goodness me, what next? We only have so many blades of grass per square metre on our pitch??

All you guys can come up with is a question of 1,000 or so ghosts at Tannadice when over the past few years millions of pounds Sterling has been spirited away from our Club. Your latest digs are hardly an itch worth scratching compared to the pain we've had to suffer.

Quote Originally Posted by RAM1971 View Post
    Goodness me, what next? We only have so many blades of grass per square metre on our pitch??

All you guys can come up with is a question of 1,000 or so ghosts at Tannadice when over the past few years millions of pounds Sterling has been spirited away from our Club. Your latest digs are hardly an itch worth scratching compared to the pain we've had to suffer.
    For years we have exaggerated our blades of grass just to try and better the trophy virgins. I am utterly ashamed and wish I was a Dee after all. Such superior grass.

Too thick? really...

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)