+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Team For Today

Mamma dou the hump do the hump hump

Did he last 90 mins ? Imman Knasmuller al be art toneet eytin al fresco celebrating in Peel Square wi a seared tuna steak and drizzled rocket salad accompanied with a Tarn House Wine from the vineyards of the shale banks of Doduth Muckstack.
    Thuv dun a good job wi Doduth Muckstack. Looks like a natural hill frum the M1 view.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 24-02-2018 at 06:50 PM.

I looked at that line up and thought feckin hell , ultimately it's down to the players to perform no matter the formation or selection .

Sometimes it's something we overlook and coaches have their careers in the players hands at times .

Actually it can annoy me the new coach boost , you see it all the time , new coach comes in and they've probably not done anything different to the last one .

Mamadoodoo was take off on the hour mark and I hope that was just a precaution for the next game, rather than another knock.
    Piniloss must have taken a knock for him to be dropped but speaking of Mills being out injured, dint Adam Jackson sound strong at the back alongside Lindsay toay. That makes me woner if we need Mills now for the rest of his loan, because theres also Pearson & Pinnock as well remember in that position.
    And although I and all of us doubted the inclusion of both Williams & Gardner together again today, by the sounds of it they all did what Jose asked of them and Im delighted with this result.

Mills is not on loan Acido, we have signed him till the end of the season because Florist let him go!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12