+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: BROOKSY,Holmes&Wilson

BROOKSY,Holmes&Wilson

All 3 will travel to Fulham accordin to the MESSIAH's latest interview wi Giddins.Late fitness tests for 2 un-named players tho.UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 05-03-2018 at 11:27 AM.

U/23's at BDBL 3pm ko today v. Udders.Freeman,Heneghan&Carruthers all expected to start,there's also 2 trialists but the O/S dunt say who they are.UTCB

well the 2 late fitness tests have to be jamal and leon but good to see the other 3 back in contention

Just back from U23's. Lost 1-2 to Huddersfield and to be fair didn't deserve much better. Tyler scored first half, but it was a scruffy goal. They got on top second half and scored two good goals one header, one shot. Good points. Freeman played 90 minutes, but looked knackered after 75. Heneghan looked okay. Sam Graham impressed when he came on. Carruthers spend 15 minutes being the best player on the pitch, then 75 minutes showing us why he's playing in the U23's. Keeper made four or five smart saves (but needed to...). Thats about it.! Lost possession a lot, didn't have enough movement in the midfield so ended up with a lot of high balls into Tyler which he just isn't equipped for. Anyway, back in the warm, now. It was better than sitting at home..but not by much!
    Last edited by FatherKnowsBest; 05-03-2018 at 05:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    Just back from U23's. Lost 1-2 to Huddersfield and to be fair didn't deserve much better. Tyler scored first half, but it was a scruffy goal. They got on top second half and scored two good goals one header, one shot. Good points. Freeman played 90 minutes, but looked knackered after 75. Heneghan looked okay. Sam Graham impressed when he came on. Carruthers spend 15 minutes being the best player on the pitch, then 75 minutes showing us why he's playing in the U23's. Keeper made four or five smart saves (but needed to...). Thats about it.! Lost possession a lot, didn't have enough movement in the midfield so ended up with a lot of high balls into Tyler which he just isn't equipped for. Anyway, back in the warm, now. It was better than sitting at home..but not by much!
    I missed their winner,i'd just left.I agree they deserved to win but i disagree regardin Samir i thought he was poor all game and i'm so disapointed with his form or lack of form.Freeman looks weeks away from bein first team ready to me,i was disapointed wi Big Ben for their first goal and again he's along way off bein first team ready in my opinion.We only had Tyler Smith up top and he aint big enuff/strong enuff for that role,i wonder if we were savin young Jake for Thursday's cup game? UTCB

Who was the black lad playing left back Rod? Was he one of the trialists? He could certainly head a ball, but looked a bit lost when the ball was on the ground. You should have stopped for the winner, it was a lovely low strike by their No 11, who'd had a good game anyway.