+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Barry,Evans,Chadli,Greg and Strurage

It was correct to sack Pulis with his record and the dire style of play. Pardew wasn't my choice but he was appointed as our manager and I was prepared to back him. At first, we did show a little more attacking intent but that soon dissipated. It is now obvious that the players haven't bought into his way of running things. Yesterday's first half shambles proved that, as the players hadn't a clue what they they should be doing. They were all over the place. I don't think I've ever seen an Albion side so lacking in organisation; it was embarrassing. Yes, I've seen worse Albion sides but that was down to the players lack of ability. I don't think that this is the case now. We are down and we've got to plan for next season. As far as I'm concerned Pardew's position isuntennable and has to go. As I've stated before, I'd go for Pearson and Shakespeare, but that's up to the board. The bottom line is, they've got to get it right.

Agree with you Leicester but ‘isuntennable’? That’s a new one to me.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Chadli is a fkin disgrace....how can he still be unfit 7 months into the season FFS!

This p r I c k decided to down tools in July after his spat with Pulis.

Albion’s big mistake has been spending boatloads on foreigners with no bottle.....we should’ve been investing in young British players such as Tarkowski ( who we “monitored” forever and a day! ) Jeff Hendrick,Will Hughes,Redmond,Demari Gray,Bertrand......I could go on and on and on!

Oh....and don’t get me started on Chris Wood!
    What about Chris Wood Mick?.....

Quote Originally Posted by Q165 View Post
    Agree with you Leicester but ‘isuntennable’? That’s a new one to me.
    Sorry about that Q, typographical and spelling error. Should have read 'is untenable'.

Evans, Livermore, and Barry should never have played for the club again after the cab incident, they should still be in a Spanish prison in my opinion.
    I think these 3 big time charlies are part of the reason for our plummet. The team on paper should be mid table at least.
    I said at the season's beginning this was our strongest squad ever, Swedish said it wasn't and called it right.
    Football is a team game, but a third of the team are only here for the jollies and a last pay day.
    Ironically they will be gone anyway, as they will think themselves too good for where they have taken us.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    Evans, Livermore, and Barry should never have played for the club again after the cab incident, they should still be in a Spanish prison in my opinion.
    I think these 3 big time charlies are part of the reason for our plummet. The team on paper should be mid table at least.
    I said at the season's beginning this was our strongest squad ever, Swedish said it wasn't and called it right.
    Football is a team game, but a third of the team are only here for the jollies and a last pay day.
    Ironically they will be gone anyway, as they will think themselves too good for where they have taken us.
    And I’m really sorry to have called it right Des. What I was basing that on was that the squad was unbalanced when it came to offensive, goal scoring assets, and had too many old have beens with no real desire, motivation etc, just waiting for the (not insignificant) pay check.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)