+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: the new season

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Even if the contract he has been offered is poor and he can get much better elsewhere. Remember he got injured on County duty and in most jobs the employer would be responsible i would think. Hope he does sign to make the bullets for the new strikeforce to fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Martinpieman View Post
    Even if the contract he has been offered is poor and he can get much better elsewhere. Remember he got injured on County duty and in most jobs the employer would be responsible i would think. Hope he does sign to make the bullets for the new strikeforce to fire.

Hmmmmm...............

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...-third-1634042

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post

"The Reds loanee played in both legs of the play-offs semi-final tie with Coventry City - and though he scored in the second leg, he could not prevent a 5-2 aggregate defeat for Kevin Nolan’s men."

Well of course he couldn't! He was merely a player not an official in those two matches.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    "The Reds loanee played in both legs of the play-offs semi-final tie with Coventry City - and though he scored in the second leg, he could not prevent a 5-2 aggregate defeat for Kevin Nolan’s men."

Well of course he couldn't! He was merely a player not an official in those two matches.
    Agreed. Went in the pub after the Covvo match at ML. A bloke came in the pub, dressed all in black with a whistle in his mouth. I thought to meself, 'He's gonna kick off in a minute'.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Agreed. Went in the pub after the Covvo match at ML. A bloke came in the pub, dressed all in black with a whistle in his mouth. I thought to meself, 'He's gonna kick off in a minute'.
    Go to Specsavers gumpy. I saw that bloke, and he was definitely wearing a sky blue shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    "[FONT="]The Reds loanee played in both legs of the play-offs semi-final tie with Coventry City - and though he scored in the second leg, he could not prevent [/FONT]a 5-2 aggregate defeat for Kevin Nolan’s men."

You can't beat a quality referee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8DBFi0fDM4

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    You can't beat a quality referee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8DBFi0fDM4
    Was the Spanish ref called Sisu by any chance?