+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Booking Fee? - only twitterers can have a vote.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I assume that the club has dispensed with the turnstile operators so the money they save on that, could subsidise the online ticketing.

I hate all this booking fee nonsense, just a scam, why can't they do e-tickets likes National Express do, just print them at home at no extra cost?

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn Pie View Post
    I assume that the club has dispensed with the turnstile operators so the money they save on that, could subsidise the online ticketing.
    Don't think so. Each turnstile has a person who scans the ticket but doesn't deal in cash. Seems a bit wasteful, they should do what the supermarkets do and operate a 'self-service' system where you present the barcode to a machine. All you need then is someone around in case of problems, and they could probably do 4 turnstiles each.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Don't think so. Each turnstile has a person who scans the ticket but doesn't deal in cash. Seems a bit wasteful, they should do what the supermarkets do and operate a 'self-service' system where you present the barcode to a machine. All you need then is someone around in case of problems, and they could probably do 4 turnstiles each.
    Is this really the same forum that moaned so much about the ticketing system last season?

http://boards.footymad.net/showthrea...=crewe+tickets

http://boards.footymad.net/showthrea...light=crashing

I see Mr Elite having a good few moans on the second one. Odd, now there may be a 50p fee for a much improved system, the old one wasnt so bad after all.

Whodathunkit

76% 24% in favour of new system.

Quote Originally Posted by iamITK View Post
    I see Mr Elite having a good few moans on the second one. Odd, now there may be a 50p fee for a much improved system, the old one wasnt so bad after all.
    Which part of "we have an inefficient, slow, long-winded and annoying system" did you fail to understand?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Correct eLite Pie that is what is done here. Its a bit like super market self checkout in the staff saving way. Less people required then saves a few bob.