+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 236 of 530 FirstFirst ... 136186226234235236237238246286336 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 5293

Thread: 2018 Summer recruitment

Some of the players chucked it before a ball was kicked too.

There wasn’t 2400 top reds scrambling for tickets in those days

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    As much as I detest McGhee I wouldn’t say that was entirely down to him that we went into that game with 2 defenders.

He was told there wasn’t money available for players,probably because the budget was spent on sacking Calderwood and paying Motherwell compensation for him.

Another shambles of a decision from our chairman.
    McGhoo,Leitch,Milne and quite a few f@cking others have a lot to answer for....on and indeed off the pitch....fair do’s some do not dig Deek/Tony, however what the f@ck do you genuinely expect with the disparity in finance?......TF I am old enough to have witnessed at 1st hand a chairman that was prepared to take c@nts on and not like a few phannies on here that have a personal agenda against our current coach that has his hands tied!

SF

Just because Milnes a c*ck, it doesn’t give our current coach a free pass.

His name is Derek McInnes by the way. Not sure why you struggle with it

I wouldn’t put much blame on McInnes and Docerty for the lack of signings so far.

They will have given the board a list of targets which some to be fair won’t be the boards fault for various reasons,but it’s starting to feel like Milne has gone back to his humming and haying penny pinching ways which will leave us in a mess this season.

I suppose in the end it might give some people on here what they want as in McInnes getting pissed off and moving on,personally I don’t think that would necessarily be a good thing with Milne still in charge and a heavy debt with the new stadium looming.

Pant wetting at its finest

The terrible paper has got it wrong,he has 88 goals for us not 78.

Let’s just say it’s true for a second,we are actually going to sell our only goal scorer when we are struggling to bring players in?

We definitely don’t want to be looking to get rid of any players at the moment we need to be bringing players in before we consider moving anyone on.

They've obviously got there hearts set on a new striker. Maybe Rooney himself thinks it's time for a change, who knows? If he is off then the obvious question is who is it to replace him? It will need to be an out right, proven goal scorer. Do you think they are still sniffing about the lad from Doncaster?

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    The terrible paper has got it wrong,he has 88 goals for us not 78.

Let’s just say it’s true for a second,we are actually going to sell our only goal scorer when we are struggling to bring players in?

We definitely don’t want to be looking to get rid of any players at the moment we need to be bringing players in before we consider moving anyone on.
    I did say that IF we were looking to sign a new striker, one would likely make way, and that would be Rooney.
    I wouldn’t be surprised if he was sold, although I’d be surprised if he dropped to that standard.
    If we play 1 up front, do we need 4 strikers?
    And if we needed a 4th, give Bruce Anderson bench time.
    Sums up a bonkers window for us if it happens

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I did say that IF we were looking to sign a new striker, one would likely make way, and that would be Rooney.
    I wouldn’t be surprised if he was sold, although I’d be surprised if he dropped to that standard.
    If we play 1 up front, do we need 4 strikers?
    And if we needed a 4th, give Bruce Anderson bench time.
    Sums up a bonkers window for us if it happens
    Huge risk getting rid of Rooney at the moment imo.

Considering we are struggling to sign anyone at the moment plus the fact Rooney is the only striker McInnes has got right in his time here would suggest it’s a huge gamble.

Page 236 of 530 FirstFirst ... 136186226234235236237238246286336 ... LastLast