+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Foster

That just reads as an excuse for your own racism.

https://ymcabirmingham.org.uk/we-nee...cyrille-regis/

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Johnson View Post
    That just reads as an excuse for your own racism.

https://ymcabirmingham.org.uk/we-nee...cyrille-regis/
    Does it?

Ah ....okay then.

That was English humour? Wow, and I'm the one killing it, lol.

Which part of this pant pissingly funny English comedy double act would Regis chuckle about then mate?

"baggieal said:
    Yesterday 08:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    The Chink needs at least £55m to fill his black hole.

Don’t expect much of the supposed incoming £81m to go towards the squad.

55 Yen will be the max the Chink will spend! I bet the recruitment team ( do we have one ) were looking for bargain basements today at Barnet!"

Imagine if our Chairman was an African.
    . Have you ever heard of Rudolph walker,no thought not.he plays in eastenders now.have you ever seen love thy neighbor no,thought not.listern very carefully or should that be read.it was a show about black and white neighbours as you can imagine (i dought it) with hilarious 😆 fun and jokes from both sides,I admit wouldn’t be allowed today’s PC World.but what I’m getting to is when asked about the show Rudolph walker ,said He loved the show happy he was a part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post
    Good luck to him, we have had a good 7 years out him good keeper . Think there was more to the move than we will find out with regards missing Portugul. Good move for us, Ben's knees are worn out could go at any time and we have got a good replacement.
    Our team needs new young blood.
    Plus we do have a decent goalkeeper coach...

Quote Originally Posted by albion68 View Post
    . Have you ever heard of Rudolph walker,no thought not.he plays in eastenders now.have you ever seen love thy neighbor no,thought not.listern very carefully or should that be read.it was a show about black and white neighbours as you can imagine (i dought it) with hilarious 😆 fun and jokes from both sides,I admit wouldn’t be allowed today’s PC World.but what I’m getting to is when asked about the show Rudolph walker ,said He loved the show happy he was a part of it.
    Just like Jonny Speight's Alf Garnett was satirising bigotry and racism Walker claims the same about Love Thy Neighbour.

"And Love They Neighbour was a very clever comedy, because in nearly every show, the white neighbour was shown to be wrong". Walker.

I wonder how many laughed at the stupid white guy in Love Thy Neighbour or just found the old school racist names hilarious.

Just like Jonny Speight's Alf Garnett was satirising bigotry and racism Walker claims the same about Love Thy Neighbour.

"And Love They Neighbour was a very clever comedy, because in nearly every show, the white neighbour was shown to be wrong". Walker.

I wonder how many laughed at the stupid white guy in Love Thy Neighbour or just found the old school racist names hilarious.
    . I said read carefully,fun and jokes from both sides,

But as our witnessing of Cyrilles treatment testifies it wasn't fun if you were the black man in real life.

But as our witnessing of Cyrilles treatment testifies it wasn't fun if you were the black man in real life.

But Ann Widdecombe will also say in real life that it was offensive when anyone referred to her weight i.e Portly, fat etc! I am sure a person would be less offended if someone came out with a chink remark as opposed to any derogatory comment to her weight if she was 16 stone plus i.e "Portly".

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Thing is - he should have been sacked in Barcelona for disgracing the club along with those other three tossers!
    So if 40 years ago Johnston, Robson, Cantello and Ally Brown had got p1ssed on a team building weekend and nicked a taxi would you have been on here screaming "sack the t0ssers?" I don't think so.

Their real crime was to perform so poorly in a Baggies shirt and look as if they didn't care.
    T0ssers!
    Last edited by 9goals2hattricks3pen; 16-07-2018 at 04:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 9goals2hattricks3pen View Post
    So if 40 years ago Johnston, Robson, Cantello and Ally Brown had got p1ssed on a team building weekend and nicked a taxi would you have been on here screaming "sack the t0ssers?" I don't think so.

Their real crime was to perform so poorly in a Baggies shirt and look as if they didn't care.
    T0ssers!

All the players you mention are heroes from when I first started to go! That said, even if a player was Messi and disgraced the club - why should he not be thrown out! If this were you or me - we would have been sacked so why should footballers be any different.

I also loved Lee Hughes and my son has many photos of him when he was a mascot at St Marys. Lee was a heroe then but now - a scum bag who committed manslaughter and ran away. Should you forgive? Can the family of the dead person?

I do agree though, it does make your feeling worse if a player was crap. Thing is with crime, emotive feelings don't come in to it - just hard facts and evidence!

Hope Foster explains to his two little West Brom kids - Daddy sold his soul for money and would have left the club a legend had he honored his contract, which me you, a bricklayer, and a surgeon all should do! So again, why should Foster be any different?

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)