+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 41 of 87 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: January Transfer Window Talk

Help, I seem to be trapped in a Time Warp, it's still April 1st, how do I get out of this ?

Wait for Stoke to ask for £20m!
    He’d be good to cause some disruption when we move to long balls.
    £500k wouldn’t be a bad price
    Claret in Budapest would be very happy!
    Last edited by oldcolner; 29-07-2018 at 09:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Do we actually want to get relegated?
    We'll certainly be one of the favourites

Groundhog Day for sure.

But I'm sure we will make some decent signings.

There are still 270 hours before the window slams shut!

Quote Originally Posted by Turfmoore View Post
    We'll certainly be one of the favourites
    We already are 6th at 10/3
    Brighton 9/4 Watford and Fulham 15/8 Huddersfield 6/5 Cardiff 4/6

Everton 33/1 would be worth a punt the way they are playing!

We were second favourites last season though!
    https://talksport.com/football/24906...-170624244236/
    Last edited by oldcolner; 29-07-2018 at 09:28 AM.

When Stan was trying to sign him the riots happened and his wife said NO, I was not happy then and I'm not happy now.

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    When Stan was trying to sign him the riots happened and his wife said NO, I was not happy then and I'm not happy now.
    Alto completely agree. Peter Crouch is just a joke signing this will only aggravate rather than pacify. It is simply pathetic from a club that earned extra dosh from last years finish. The squad needs refreshing and the way things are going I cant see it happening. I know we cant do much about it other than express our views. It is about time the club itself had a forum so it could see what every one thinks of the current situation. May be we should do like Newcastle have done and have the local MP raise the concerns in the House of Commons, but even that will not nudge the Directors from their slumber.

Sounds like it is just me that thinks Peter Crouch is one of the most underrated strikers ever to play for England. I would love to have him in the squad, especially at that price...

10 to 15 years ago I would agree with the under rated striker but he is 37 nearly 38 now and he offers nothing but height to play long towards he is no longer under rated he is past it.

Quote Originally Posted by lancaster100 View Post
    Alto completely agree. Peter Crouch is just a joke signing this will only aggravate rather than pacify. It is simply pathetic from a club that earned extra dosh from last years finish.
    this is true - the right ball and the guy might be able to knock an odd one in - but best he should hope for is the cheap end of the Championship....unless that is - some PL poxy pinchfist club reckons they'll get plaudits for signing a has been - it's possible...but come on......

-that'd be a hard to swallow ugly chunk of.................

Page 41 of 87 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)