+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Deal with the devil

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Where does it say we were in great shape in that post.It just wasn't as bad as the liar wants you to believe.
    It's not what he wanted me to believe. It was as plain as day the state the club was in.

It certainly wasn't on the market for 3 years.If you are going to disect and argue with everyone get your facts right 1st.
    Sir John Hall had been attempting to sell the club for more than three years when he received a phone call from an agent in May 2007, stressing that he had an interested buyer.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/spor...astle-13187478

Also you side with,Wise,Ashley,Lambias,Bishop,Keys,Allardyce and Andy Gray.
    I don't side with anyone unless I see something I feel in agreement with.
    All I can do with any issue from any person(s) is speculate on what the reality might be just like you and everyone else outside of the loop does.
    Like I said before. Mass opinion does not make something a fact, it just makes the opinion a more popular choice and an easy opinion to follow.

I will choose to believe club legends like Shearer and Keegan.
    Choose to believe whoever you want to, it's your right.
    Until you know the facts you will naturally speculate, just like I do.

Also there's truth's and then there's selective wording pertaining to what is part truth but never a whole fact.
    Basically all parties will embellish the stuff they feel the public eye will be most interested in, especially if it's about themselves.
    That's just a natural thing and we would all do it in the circumstances of where we found ourselves.

The truth will be out shortly in King Kevs book.
    It should be a good read.
    As for it being the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth without the above mentioned, remains to be seen.
    I'm looking forward to the read.

What a load of sh1te.He is as guilty as Ashley for the state of the club.3 years my ar5e.He stabbed Shepard in the back and his own son.
    Also in the slugs interview he said he was surprised when he found out Newcastle was for sale.Surely it wouldn't have been a surprise if it was for sale for 3 year.
    Another typical Tory.Lying ba5stards the lot of them.
    As for looking forward to reading the book,you will disect that and write page after page of waffle about it and disagree with what Keegan says.

Also siding with the masses.You say you don't do it.Well more people are blowing Ashley off than against him media wise.Seems you believe everything the media say.Siding with the masses there are you not.

What a load of sh1te.He is as guilty as Ashley for the state of the club.3 years my ar5e.He stabbed Shepard in the back and his own son.
    Also in the slugs interview he said he was surprised when he found out Newcastle was for sale.Surely it wouldn't have been a surprise if it was for sale for 3 year.
    Another typical Tory.Lying ba5stards the lot of them.
    As for looking forward to reading the book,you will disect that and write page after page of waffle about it and disagree with what Keegan says.
    I'll have my say in how I feel things are from my point of view.
    I cannot dissect any book if I don't know the true facts myself but I can question stuff and have opinions on it, whether that fits a narrative or not.

Also siding with the masses.You say you don't do it.Well more people are blowing Ashley off than against him media wise.Seems you believe everything the media say.Siding with the masses there are you not.
    We all do it. It isn't exclusive to just a few people or one regional mass of them. It's basically everyone in many stages in life, whether it's football or politics or anything that pertains to having a consensus of popular opinions.

Basically if the narrative fits one group, then by mass that group will believe they have the facts against a minority that's split from that group.
    The absolute reality is, we generally tend to follow the leader, kind of thing.
    It's like that in all walks of life.
    Many people will steadfastly deny they follow a narrative but the reality is, we all do.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    We all do it. It isn't exclusive to just a few people or one regional mass of them. It's basically everyone in many stages in life, whether it's football or politics or anything that pertains to having a consensus of popular opinions.

Basically if the narrative fits one group, then by mass that group will believe they have the facts against a minority that's split from that group.
    The absolute reality is, we generally tend to follow the leader, kind of thing.
    It's like that in all walks of life.
    Many people will steadfastly deny they follow a narrative but the reality is, we all do.
    Again another load of adulterated waffle. Have you been taking diplomacy lessons from Wilf's Nanna?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)