+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Warne's opinion on Vaulks' red

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Interesting that some people think the Vaulks ban will give Crooks a chance to show what he can do. Personally I wouldn't be surprised if Warne puts Towell back in the team on the basis of his greater experience.
    Not saying I would agree with that though.
    Crooks is the logical replacement but he isn’t in the inner circle of Warnies mates

Just had another look at the foul. Thought Vaulks had won the ball at first but he didn't did he? He had to be sent off. Pretty clear cut in the end. Silly boy very unnecessary.

He will have to make it up to his team mates and fans by scorung 7 winners in the last 7 games. The challenge is on Mr Vaulkes.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 09-03-2019 at 06:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Loyal, it's about time Warne lost his 'love in' with some players and said it like we want to hear.

How about.

'There was no need to go in like that, we were well covered behind in defence and his dismissal helped contribute to our loss' ?
    Abso-firkin-lutly.

As the saying goes “you can’t run with the hare and hunt with the hounds”

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Loyal, it's about time Warne lost his 'love in' with some players and said it like we want to hear.

How about.

'There was no need to go in like that, we were well covered behind in defence and his dismissal helped contribute to our loss' ?
    You make a valid point, Brin. But being a football manager is more about man management than football knowledge and Warne’s got it in bucket loads!

I’m sure he does rant and throw the tea cups and whatever behind closed doors but why air our dirty laundry in public.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Abso-firkin-lutly.

As the saying goes “you can’t run with the hare and hunt with the hounds”
    B I N G O!!

He needs to stop trying to be one of "the laaads".

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Crooks is the logical replacement but he isn’t in the inner circle of Warnies mates
    I know you love to have a dig at Warne in every post you make but please tell me you don't honestly believe that if he picks Towell in front of Crooks it's because he's his mate?

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    I know you love to have a dig at Warne in every post you make but please tell me you don't honestly believe that if he picks Towell in front of Crooks it's because he's his mate?
    I think dropping Towell today for Wiles to come in, shows he ain't his mate. For the more experienced, I would start Towell over Crooks against Norwich but, would look to use him in the second half.

If anyone hasn't seen Crook's' goals on You tube they are well worth a watch. This lad ain't afraid to shoot on sight and the majority of his goals are outside the box.

I've seen a few comments saying it was a 2 footed challenge, it wasn't, his left leg is trailing.

It was dangerous play, but I'm not convinced from the replays I've seen that he made contact with the player, and not that the player went into the tackle.

Will RUFC try to contest on the off chance they can reduce ban?

This makes the yellow card for Ihekwe against pigs very lenient.

Agree time to give Crooks a chance. Apparently he is 2nd fastest sprinter in the team?

Quote Originally Posted by fc_miller View Post
    I've seen a few comments saying it was a 2 footed challenge, it wasn't, his left leg is trailing.

It was dangerous play, but I'm not convinced from the replays I've seen that he made contact with the player, and not that the player went into the tackle.

Will RUFC try to contest on the off chance they can reduce ban?

This makes the yellow card for Ihekwe against pigs very lenient.

Agree time to give Crooks a chance. Apparently he is 2nd fastest sprinter in the team?
    Centre forward if Smudge doesn't play?

Quote Originally Posted by loyalmiller View Post
    You make a valid point, Brin. But being a football manager is more about man management than football knowledge and Warne’s got it in bucket loads!

I’m sure he does rant and throw the tea cups and whatever behind closed doors but why air our dirty laundry in public.
    Im not sure about that..more like "youve upset me now "

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast