+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Are we staying up? Yes/no

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    I hope they aren't. Ardley in for me. Just sick of the merry go round.
    Ditto navy....

I want to see the back of Hardley, but my opinion and that of anyone else on here matters not one iota, because the new owners will surely want someone more dynamic, if they are going to invest significant funds.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    I want to see the back of Hardley, but my opinion and that of anyone else on here matters not one iota, because the new owners will surely want someone more dynamic, if they are going to invest significant funds.
    However
    Anyone taking over notts,I’m pretty sure won’t be investing to many funds..
    We need to get a grip of being realistic,overplayed players and taking a leaf from accrington Stanley’s book,where money spent in the right areas,and not a massive amount,can get you promotion...
    We are carrying to many dead weights at the club and one massive clear out it required...

Absolutely no chance. Macc will get a point at least. It's over I'm afraid.

No we're going down and rightly so we've been dire and desperately need a change of scenery i think it'll do us good to rebuild and clearout if we stayed up we'll only be here again next may doing it all over again
    even if we were playing cambridge at home and only needed a point and macclesfield had to win away at swindon i still think we'd somehow manage to mess it up
    i think we'll do it in true notts style though macc will draw,we'll put in the performance of the decade and be 8-0 up in the 96th minute and then concede, goalkeeper flaps at a cross and duffy heads it in his own net and we'll go down on goal difference
    Last edited by bridpie78; 28-04-2019 at 02:49 PM.

Absolutely no chance sadly.

The big question now is, are we going to come back up?

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    The big question now is, are we going to come back up?
    It's so sad, for us and them.

https://therealefl.co.uk/2019/04/28/...league-status/

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Probably the saddest thing is that even though Yeovil are dire, they took 6 points off us with an aggregate score of 0-6.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Of course it's sad for Yeovil fans, but let's not forget that they've been a non-league team for most of their history, often playing well below the fifth tier. These last 16 years they spent in the football league has been a great run, taking them as high as the Championship - and who can forget that playoff semi-final win against Forest! Not bad for what is a small club from a town the size of West Bridgford.

It's incomparable to what's happening at Notts.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast