+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: SA consortium

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    There is an undertone of impatience in that statement. What the hell is Hardy playing at?
    Mmm, there'll be a reason for going public and saying they are ready to complete the deal - presumably to put pressure on Hardy to sign on the dotted line.

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post
    Mmm, there'll be a reason for going public and saying they are ready to complete the deal - presumably to put pressure on Hardy to sign on the dotted line.
    Just like Alan did when he took over from Ray. Al peddled some line about '24 hrs from ceasing to exist', or summat similar, so no complaints there.

Or they're titsed off with reading the same old rubbish about their non-existence, or perhaps they're actually wanting to let us know the latest developements - could they really be doing THAT?? If so, there'll be a few disappointed posters with nothing to point the finger of conspiricy at, it won't stop them speculating though, but I suppose that's what NM's all about.

That's the way I see it, and it's a bit of a test for Alan Hardy. Is he a true fan of the club or isn't he?

I've always said you can only judge the merits of an owner when they leave, and the decision he makes will decide how most of us (MiG excluded) view his ownership with the benefit of hindsight. I'm still marginally in the 'tried hard but failed due to his desire for centre stage', but if he does find a good replacement that's all most of us are asking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    That's the way I see it, and it's a bit of a test for Alan Hardy. Is he a true fan of the club or isn't he?

I've always said you can only judge the merits of an owner when they leave, and the decision he makes will decide how most of us (MiG excluded) view his ownership with the benefit of hindsight. I'm still marginally in the 'tried hard but failed due to his desire for centre stage', but if he does find a good replacement that's all most of us are asking for.
    You are fascinated by me Elite aren't you? You bring my name up at every chance you get. My view on Hardy won't change and he has delivered everything I said he would. Try judging an owner by what they achieved during their tenure which in his case is total failure. As you well know fools and football don't mix too well.