+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lillian Greenwood

Unless some sort of takeover comes pdq, we're ****ed or in admin. How's that for a summary........................

So the supporters group sent Lilian in, to ask the pressing questions we've ask been wanting to hear answers for. I'm so glad we've had those Ticketmaster queries answered.

I suppose Alex May and his Consortium weren't too much of a concern then!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    Just Googled online for any detail about the fit & proper person's test. This is a decent article from Law in Sport:

https://www.lawinsport.com/topics/ar...glish-football
    Very interesting, good find.

I know this is going off track a little but this bit never ceases to amaze me, although one has to presume innocence until proven guilty of course....

"More recently, in 2017 Evangelos Marinakis became the owner of Nottingham Forest, despite allegations of involvement in match-fixing in Greece. Again, there was no conviction, so he passed the owners' and directors' test. More recently he has been charged with drug trafficking, which he denies."

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Unless some sort of takeover comes pdq, we're ****ed or in admin. How's that for a summary........................
    Spot on Gumpy, sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    To be honest I couldn't currently give two hoots about the training pitch or Ticketmaster fees! There is but ONE issue that needs sorting. Who on Earth brought those distractions into the debate at this juncture for goodness' sake? Unbelievable Jeff.
    Apparently someone wanted to ask why the bases of the pies we hard and over cooked.......bloody rediculous!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bridg4d_Pie_ View Post
    Spot on Gumpy, sadly.
    Agreed. Admin ASAP.

Good work Gumpy for posting this.

In fairness to Lillian she can only report what she was directly told two things clearly stand out.

1.No definate buyer (why keep saying 7-10 days then ?)
    2.Duty to sell to the highest bidder (He said he would make sure we are in safe hands it’s obvious the ONLY bidder is May)

Quote Originally Posted by Dunce View Post
    Agreed. Admin ASAP.
    Will we even be able to field, (and pay), any sort of a team for next season? What happens if we cannot? 5 weeks till KO day.............

He hasn't got any money to.pay wages, he can't afford admin, who is putting us into admin as Hardy can't?

Tiny bit more:

In relation to Lifeline, he said that yes the Club needed to pay Crawley ticket money but that the Lifeline money was used to pay the Club for the pitch renovation. Suggestion was there was a cash flow issue but clear Lifeline spent on the pitch.

His view is that anyone wanting to run the Club successfully needs to find a way for it to be self-sustaining.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast