+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 275 of 421 FirstFirst ... 175225265273274275276277285325375 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,750 of 4202

Thread: The Summer Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Maybe I’m reading too much in to this, but I think we can assume Gleeson will be on his way.
    James Wilson appears to have his no8 today.
    I know Gleeson could take another number but players who have numbers 1-11 generally don’t give them up.
    I checked the official site yesterday (worst website in the world?) and he was down as number 9

Of course, with less than a week to go until our first game, they may not have updated it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    I checked the official site yesterday (worst website in the world?) and he was down as number 9

Of course, with less than a week to go until our first game, they may not have updated it yet.
    He was 9 last year.
    Main has nabbed 9 this year

Some post-match interviews today saying Tommy Wright confirms he has "opened up talks with Aberdeen" over Stevie May.

Quote Originally Posted by deedon View Post
    Some post-match interviews today saying Tommy Wright confirms he has "opened up talks with Aberdeen" over Stevie May.
    That was in today’s Pish & Jism. St Paisley and TMSTID apparently interested too, and the ****s of TSMSTID also named, but given that they’ve just beaten us to the signature of intergalactic superstar striker Shankland that’s unlikely.

I would bet that Tommy Wright gets more out of May than The Anchor Man does.

Straight swop for Foster who will become our new captain.

That would really top our pre season off

Obviously it was a joke.

I've had time to think about it however and if wouldn't be as ridiculous as taking the hun w'anker back from Ibrox and making him captain.

Thank f'uck I booed him onto the pitch on his first game back, which caused heaps of hassle in the South Stand.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    e

Think it's been reasonable. I would have liked liked mcGeoch especially as Deek has said a few times he would like to play Ferguson further forward. I've given up on May unfortunately . Wilson hopefully will bring the goals that I thought May would bring I can't see big Sam having the same kind of season and goals will need to come from more than him.Wright will need to improve big time . Too easily bullied out of a game. I'm more optimistic for McLennan than him im afraid.
    Maybe it’s a good thing the boy McGeough has declined us if McInnes wants to play Ferguson further forward as I don’t think that’s his best position.

It was obvious last season we lacked creativity and Ferguson as good as he is in midfield isn’t the answer to being the creative player.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Maybe it’s a good thing the boy McGeough has declined us if McInnes wants to play Ferguson further forward as I don’t think that’s his best position.

It was obvious last season we lacked creativity and Ferguson as good as he is in midfield isn’t the answer to being the creative player.
    I would disagree his first touch is good as is his passing. He is also capable of grabbing a few more goals if played further forward

Page 275 of 421 FirstFirst ... 175225265273274275276277285325375 ... LastLast