+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Players Over Management and Club

'DB for me was exactly what we needed a flexible defender - a young Spurs defender and England if memory serves. Him and young (large) Fries at the back - given some decent "development" time. What did we get - both good young pro's at centre back sent home and out on loan and a Wood contract extension.'

So in this quote are you not saying that Warne sent Fry back because he couldn't or wouldn't develop him? I've no problem with you having a different opinion, that is what football is about. It's just the constant repetition of the same opinion that you already know nobody agrees with purely to provoke people. It's the tweaking of 'facts' into something they aren't to back up your argument and worst of all it's the implication that we're all thick and need to be educated by your far superior knowledge.

The Newcastle lad is a good sign - this league will toughen him up and I'm sure that's what Newcastle want. Like Rodak facing a lot of shots.....with our defence there's been no better place for a trainee goalie. 😊[/QUOTE]

Especially when Stubbs was manager.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345