+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 488 of 923 FirstFirst ... 388438478486487488489490498538588 ... LastLast
Results 4,871 to 4,880 of 9227

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    Had to have a go..

''You're the Strategist''
    (An influential organiser) You've got the perfect plan, so others follow it.

Is it too late to join the Tory Party? I've got this Brexit poo nailed. We're okay folks.
    Working on my manifesto now..

**** Joke Alert ****
    Cardigans are banned, so are slippers. More to come.
    Also working on the new cabinet.
    Minister of repetition - Let me think.
    Foreign Minister - MoP
    Minister for deprived areas - TTR
    Minister of subliminal messages - Geoff.
    WIP

Swaledale is in the Monster Raving Loony Party, so no openings there. Square peg, square hole.
    Now Misatram... Hmmm there is a difficult one. Minister for misinformation?
    Last edited by AngryRam; 18-07-2019 at 12:40 PM.

OOOH I like the idea of responsibility for propaganda: PJG got nothing on me.

Who can take on Goldstein's role in my Two Minutes of Hate videos? TMDS and his aliases, of course, along with his fellow Brotherhood member, DCFCArmy.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    OOOH I like the idea of responsibility for propaganda: PJG got nothing on me.

Who can take on Goldstein's role in my Two Minutes of Hate videos? TMDS and his aliases, of course, along with his fellow Brotherhood member, DCFCArmy.
    It's a key role my friend. I know you won't let us down.

DCFCArmy could be posted overseas.. I'm thinking US Ambassador and let's see how Trump deals with that little bundle of chaos.

can you use DHL to post him overseas, but please don't drill any air holes in his freight crate. Maybe send him to Area 51 for security purposes

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    can you use DHL to post him overseas, but please don't drill any air holes in his freight crate. Maybe send him to Area 51 for security purposes
    It just so happens I have a DHL account. Consider it sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    No Deal has to be a weapon in Bojo's/Hunt's armoury or there will be no change to the May deal and Parliament has already made perfectly clear that her deal is unacceptable on several occasions.

The EU claims there will be no changes. The problem with the May deal is that it could tie the UK into the EU forever and the only thing the UK would be out of would be the decision making process. There would still be the Customs Union, Freedom of Movement and huge annual payments on top of the £39Bn divorce bill.

You all know how much I am against the EU. Given a choice between May's deal or no Brexit I would plump for no Brexit. THAT is how bad her deal is. As I have said before, these circumstances have been, IMO, deliberately manufactured by May et al with the sole purpose of keeping the UK in the EU or, at worst, as close to full membership as possible without being in. Task fulfilled.
    Mays deal was the WITHDRAWAL AGREEMENT, which would then allow up two years to negotiate the final trade and other deals - how a transition period ties any country into anything is beyond me, as is the complete inability of most people to understand even the most simple concepts surrounding the EU, whoever thought about having a referendum was completely crackers!

Yes the Boris approach of no plan no strategy no keeping promises, changing his tack when it suits him! So in a period of nationalcrisis, the approach should be one of blind optimism, rather than pragmatic strategy?

And Angry calls me a raving looney? Mm well folks its long been obvious that there is no way of having a rational debate with the majority of those who support Brexit, and this thread amply proves that point - Leavers have no coherent view, no factual basis on why brexit will be good for the country or at least I ahve yet to hear one, but apparently if we **** the country up and have blind optimism all we turn out well! Ye gods how utterly crazy can one get?

Not that I'm remotely bothered, its fun to come on here and see people spout utter nonsense and stick to points of view that can and have been torn apart several times, its a bit like talking to a committed christian, theres more proof against the existence of a god, but blind faith rules!

Tis true that the people get the politicians they deserve, no hang on some politicians are actually sentient, so in fact many are better than the electorate deserve.

I did not think I would post on here again although I do look at it now and then But this link in this post is
    perfect and should also be looked at by another well known remainer on here.

Can't humans discus things without insults. Goodbye again!

Quote Originally Posted by AngryRam View Post
    Had to have a go..

''You're the Strategist''
    (An influential organiser) You've got the perfect plan, so others follow it.

Is it too late to join the Tory Party? I've got this Brexit poo nailed. We're okay folks.
    Working on my manifesto now..

**** Joke Alert ****
    Cardigans are banned, so are slippers. More to come.
    Also working on the new cabinet.
    Minister of repetition - Let me think.
    Foreign Minister - MoP
    Minister for deprived areas - TTR
    Minister of subliminal messages - Geoff.
    WIP

Swaledale is in the Monster Raving Loony Party, so no openings there. Square peg, square hole.
    Now Misatram... Hmmm there is a difficult one. Minister for misinformation?
    Now let me think Angry Ram Minister for right wing naivety

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Now let me think Angry Ram Minister for right wing naivety
    Touché

The optimum word there being ‘right’.
    Anyway I am the Prime Minister.. The survey said I am always right, so it can’t be wrong..

Page 488 of 923 FirstFirst ... 388438478486487488489490498538588 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)