+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Ticket sales for Derby

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    East - 2900 sold out
    GF - 5000 sold, under 150 left
    Shed - 1700 sold 150 left

Roughly 9600 sold including ST's, under 300 left
    Thanks for update, how many sleeps ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by ranaldarab View Post
    Appears we got our tickets today for Dunfermline, they get theirs for Tannadice essentially a fortnight before? What's the issue actually?
    Fake News! Mines were sent to me after calling Thursday late afternoon and arrived Saturday post.

Under 120 tickets left, some effort by the fans.

Tremendous

I can see there being real issues on the night, what with all the Funsters that have bought all these tickets for the United End.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    I can see there being real issues on the night, what with all the Funsters that have bought all these tickets for the United End.

Looks like about 70 seats now available dotted around the ET Lower....

I'm assuming maybe STs that won't make it or more likely have moved to the shed

Oh and the upper rows of the smallest section in the shed closest to the fair play as well

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Looks like about 70 seats now available dotted around the ET Lower....

I'm assuming maybe STs that won't make it or more likely have moved to the shed
    Not sure on this, as I asked to resell my nephews season ticket seat to my missus if I paid the price difference and was told they can't resell seats this way because of the new ticketing system. The only way they could do it was to cancel his season ticket altogether to free up the seat.

Flogging a ticket to your missus? Ts in the doag that night 😱😱

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)