+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 430 of 625 FirstFirst ... 330380420428429430431432440480530 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,300 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by ZakkTheMakk View Post
    What really needs to be asked is WHY was this pr1ck given an extension?

Was he not already contracted for a couple of years anyway so why the addition of another one!!!!!
    He had a year to go.

Stop going to matches if you want rid of the f’ucker.

All is not lost , We are TSMSTIA this season..

But again it has to be asked, with the exception of a league cup eons ago then what is there to suggest that an extension was the right move!!

I'm sure I read that this year the aim was Europa league group stages as that's where we'd bring in the most money. To fail, and to fail so spectacularly doesn't suggest progression from any of the previous attempts.

Fair enough we get there THEN you give an extension but to give an extension based on nothing more than cronyism is a shocking dereliction of duties.

Quote Originally Posted by Jussi View Post
    All is not lost , We are TSMSTIA this season..

That made me laugh so fair play lad

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Looking forward to the updated goalscorers and assists thread.

That pr1ck will be analysing RED TV at a minute past midnight.
    Nearly as much of a w@nker as Stewart Milne

But again it has to be asked, with the exception of a league cup eons ago then what is there to suggest that an extension was the right move!!

I'm sure I read that this year the aim was Europa league group stages as that's where we'd bring in the most money. To fail, and to fail so spectacularly doesn't suggest progression from any of the previous attempts.

Fair enough we get there THEN you give an extension but to give an extension based on nothing more than cronyism is a shocking dereliction of duties.
    IMO
    likely a promissory pledge from Milne made @ the time of the McInnes Rangers manager episode

Quote Originally Posted by EintrachtFrankfurt View Post
    Only a w@nker like Milne.
    Here’s what the bald prick said in the summer after giving McInnes a new deal

"I am confident the team he [McInnes] has rebuilt over the summer will continue to see us competing for trophies, keeping the pressure at the top of the league, and hopefully a strong run in Europe," Milne added.

"Derek also played a critical role in enabling us to secure consent for Kingsford and it will be a real milestone for the club to see him take his first training session in our first owned and dedicated training facility in our 116-year history."

It’s all about Kingsford now, I’m not sure why it’s McInnes job to convince people to let us build a training ground but Milne seems to be giving him credit for it.

Absolutely no chance he is going to sack him when we are a month away from it opening.

It's only been about Kingsford for years now. It's an absolute ball and chain.

It looks dodgey and based on nothing more than the Shuttle Bus Arena caper....

Page 430 of 625 FirstFirst ... 330380420428429430431432440480530 ... LastLast