+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 687 of 954 FirstFirst ... 187587637677685686687688689697737787 ... LastLast
Results 6,861 to 6,870 of 9536

Thread: Today's Diddy Games

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    As a joiner once said to me on my first day of work, referring to his mate, “there’s wiser cnuts in Kingseat.”

You wander why such spazzies have as much time on their hands to allow them to send thousands of messages, since joining us in early July. In between doses, I ‘spose.
    As i said last week just ignore the hun c@nt and dont bite,if everyone ignores him he'll soon f@ck off back to fiddling with his sister

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    he'll soon f@ck off back to fiddling with his sister
    Rules?

I have to laugh at the keyboard warriors with names suggesting a hatred for Huns. I've paid the ultimate price for my hatred of them, done time inside and spent time in hospital. What have you done? Typed angry messages about them on the internet. I salute your bravery 😄

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    As i said last week just ignore the hun c@nt and dont bite,if everyone ignores him he'll soon f@ck off back to fiddling with his sister
    Fit hun cυnt ye spikkin aboot? Nae come across ony hun cυnt since .... err ... Oh Aye ... since Ah added thon hun cυnt tae ma ignore list.

Life on here has become far mair pleasant since .... except fan ither members quote the hun cυnt .... thereby occasionally exposin ma tae his ρish .... an' so ... deez a favour guys, if ye canna bear tae ignore the hun prick, either invite Teddy Bear tae post mair often ... tae balance things oot a bit ... at least intelligence-wise, or stop quotin the hun cυnt an' gie me peace!

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Rules?
    Name:  BiS1qPZIUAAP6EW.jpg
Views: 716
Size:  40.9 KB

fify

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Fit hun cυnt ye spikkin aboot? Nae come across ony hun cυnt since .... err ... Oh Aye ... since Ah added thon hun cυnt tae ma ignore list.

Life on here has become far mair pleasant since .... except fan ither members quote the hun cυnt .... thereby occasionally exposin ma tae his ρish .... an' so ... deez a favour guys, if ye canna bear tae ignore the hun prick, either invite Teddy Bear tae post mair often ... tae balance things oot a bit ... at least intelligence-wise, or stop quotin the hun cυnt an' gie me peace!
    I've not added you to my ignore list as I'm not that childish and I find your corrections of fellow posters grammar to be a really worthwhile addition to the forum.

Don't give up teacher. It's important work you're doing.

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Name:  BiS1qPZIUAAP6EW.jpg
Views: 716
Size:  40.9 KB

fify
    Interesting you store such images on your hard drive.

Not surprising but interesting 😄

Name:  Clipboard01.jpg
Views: 376
Size:  22.6 KB

Spik up min canna hear ye.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    Credit where it's due. The Glasgow two are back with a bang.
    Ah fu(k off jj min

Sorry Neeps buddy, but you do need to see this!

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    My sister will be most interested to know how you accessed that picture, since I have the only copy, in my wallet at all times. We will be taking advice from our solicitors in due course! ��

Page 687 of 954 FirstFirst ... 187587637677685686687688689697737787 ... LastLast