+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 100 of 162 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1618

Thread: O/T - general election 2019

Should suit you then Grist

I would be amazed if BJ latterly agrees to be interviewed by AN.
    He,s going to get a pounding and he knows it so why would he agree to undermine his current position.
    Fending off accusations of being a chicken are small fry compared to the mauling he would get.
    He already heard the questions now which he knows he can,t answer successfully.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Should suit you then Grist
    Why?

Just because I think Johnson is the best of a very poor selection?

Personally I will be happy when it gets to this time next week and the end is in sight.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Ex Rupert Murdoch employee, right of centre, so he might be wanting Johnson on the program to feed him easy questions to boost his election chances.
    Andrew Neil more or less told everyone which questions he would be asking of BJ. Plenty of time to prepare. BJ should put up or shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by Godsend.F.C. View Post
    Andrew Neil more or less told everyone which questions he would be asking of BJ. Plenty of time to prepare. BJ should put up or shut up.
    Why should BJ massage Neil’s ego?

Nothing new would come out of it.

Ok you force me into it
    The freedom to go anywhere in the world if she wishes
    Mind you Usman Khan didn't find it difficult
    Nope she can’t go when she wishes she has to get permission to go out from the royal collection trust they manage her week from brushing her teeth and picking her cloths to managing her meetings and trips. Youl never find any freedom she has fella because the RCT have full control over her life

Why?

Personally I will be happy when it gets to this time next week and the end is in sight.
    Again wise words on both statements

It’s like we have been given a choice between a facist overspending anti democratic anti union queen hating silly old hippy and a foolish lying pompous racist moron to choose from.... oh wait...

Why?

Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Nope she can’t go when she wishes she has to get permission to go out from the royal collection trust they manage her week from brushing her teeth and picking her cloths to managing her meetings and trips. Youl never find any freedom she has fella because the RCT have full control over her life
    If that's the case & she cannot determine what she does or where she goes or what she wears then what is the point of her being?

If that's the case & she cannot determine what she does or where she goes or what she wears then what is the point of her being?
    If your asking what keeps her going on a as mental level I’m not sure pride maybe? Stubbornness? Her family? Maybe nothing, I’m sorry I don’t know.

All I’m trying to say is we may envy her wealth but she may envy our freedom. Ever read the prince and the Pauper. It really opens your eyes on how two people can view the world

Page 100 of 162 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150 ... LastLast