+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 532 of 625 FirstFirst ... 32432482522530531532533534542582 ... LastLast
Results 5,311 to 5,320 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Fixed that for you.

To answer your question though, no, his time is up.
    He has done well for the club during his tenure, brought stability and consistency in results, but it is evident that the entertainment is now lacking. I can't even see now what he's trying to achieve, so we need a change.
    The players are now playing with fear and too much cautiousness that it's making it easy to defend against us
    If you have turned against him, he really is doomed. Hopefully Cormack is better at picking a new manager than Milne was.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    If you have turned against him, he really is doomed. Hopefully Cormack is better at picking a new manager than Milne was.
    A bit more chance of a leftfield appointment under Cormack.
    Whether that would be a good thing, time would tell.
    As long as it’s not an American.

I get a horrible feeling it would be Stephen Glass as a coach with a Director of Football above him.
    He’s coach of Atlanta “B”

Something like that might happen

There were spells in games where we showed we could play good football and the hope was we could start seeing this more and more.
    It's went the other way though
    If he is going to be the manager next season (we keep playing etc the way we do) are you going to renew your season ticket and DNA money?

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    A bit more chance of a leftfield appointment under Cormack.
    Whether that would be a good thing, time would tell.
    As long as it’s not an American.

I get a horrible feeling it would be Stephen Glass as a coach with a Director of Football above him.
    He’s coach of Atlanta “B”

Something like that might happen
    I'm not sure if Glass would be tempted to give up his life in America for a spell at Pittodrie as manager.

There were spells in games where we showed we could play good football and the hope was we could start seeing this more and more.
    It's went the other way though
    I can’t remember us playing anything even vaguely resembling entertaining attacking football for over a year now, possibly more.

Someone who’s into stats and all that will be able to work out how many shots we have had on target so far this season and how many we have averaged per game. I would highly doubt we average more than 3 shots on target per game - often its 0 or 1 or 2, sometimes 1 of those is a penalty. We’re atrocious to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    I'm not sure if Glass would be tempted to give up his life in America for a spell at Pittodrie as manager.
    No idea what Glass has done in management but his greatest achievement must’ve been persuading us to take the headless chicken off his hands for a season.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    If he is going to be the manager next season (we keep playing etc the way we do) are you going to renew your season ticket and DNA money?
    Are you suggesting I should walk away? Not my style.
    I support the team, regardless of who the manager, chairman or even where were playing.

Are you suggesting I should walk away? Not my style.
    I support the team, regardless of who the manager, chairman or even where were playing.
    Who said anything about walking away

It’s supporters like you that keeps the current manager in his job. If you genuinely think we need change then hold off buying your season ticket and contributing DNA funds until he gets shown the door. Let’s face it, you are certainly not going to miss much until that time happens.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Who said anything about walking away

It’s supporters like you that keeps the current manager in his job. If you genuinely think we need change then hold off buying your season ticket and contributing DNA funds until he gets shown the door. Let’s face it, you are certainly not going to miss much until that time happens.
    That's absolute b0ll0cks.
    If supporters walk away as you're inferring, then McInnes wouldn't have heard the support telling him to GTF on Sunday.
    I'd suggest you can make your voice heard far better in attendance than not.
    Denying the club money only means that when the change does happen, then the next manager starts from a worse financial position

McInnes is driving the fans away that’s the reality. He will be sacked, it’s only a matter of time. I hope Cormack apologises to our fans for influencing The Anchor Man out of joining the team we will be playing on Saturday. We would have a much better chance of a result against them if he was their manager.

Page 532 of 625 FirstFirst ... 32432482522530531532533534542582 ... LastLast