+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Takeover

Quote Originally Posted by ashingtoon62 View Post
    The icing on the cake.will be when fat cnuts phone gans.
    "Hello Mike,would you mind popping along to the Saudi embassy.
    We just need your signature to finalise everything"...
    Way hayyyyy....Ash....good to see you, man!

Ash

Great to see you again though.

I'm hitting optimistic but so use to it going tits up. . .

As GED said - I'll wait till i see her:

With the ball under her arm

The only worry is that Ashley is lending them £150 million to buy the club

If they can’t afford to buy it outright how will that bode with transfers and running the club

It will also mean that Ashley will keep his Sports Direct Tat all over the ground

But on a brighter nite I will take all of that to get rid of this cancerous regime

Personally I always, Hope for the best,
    But expect the worst. Therefore never really get dissapointed.
    I won't get my hopes up untill, I see the new owners at SJP holding up Nufc shirts.
    Then hearing the rest of the league bitching about us being owned by Saudi Arabia.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Kirkland View Post
    Personally I always, Hope for the best,
    But expect the worst. Therefore never really get dissapointed.
    I won't get my hopes up untill, I see the new owners at SJP holding up Nufc shirts.
    Then hearing the rest of the league bitching about us being owned by Saudi Arabia.
    Like we have bitched about Abramovic and Sheikh Mansour

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    The only worry is that Ashley is lending them £150 million to buy the club

If they can’t afford to buy it outright how will that bode with transfers and running the club

It will also mean that Ashley will keep his Sports Direct Tat all over the ground

But on a brighter nite I will take all of that to get rid of this cancerous regime
    Ashley isn't lending the money. It is coming from the club, it will be paid back to the club not Ashley.

From what I was reading the club is owed the 150m not Ashley. Ashley walks away with 300m cash. New owners then snap up shares from Staveley leaving her with 10 percent. The Saudis get 80 and Ruebens 10.
    This 150m lark is supposed to be a way around FFP. They either pay back a club debt straight away which leaves the club able to spend a fortune as the debt is paid off and money able to be spent. If not gets paid back to club over time which enables a slower spend gradually.
    Don't worry, Ashley will be gone and owed nothing. Staveley is just a broker in all this and the only thing she has done differently to that deal is come out with 10 percent.

Quote Originally Posted by usedtobeshearer View Post
    It could actually happen!😨😁

RTG is worth a look...meltdoon....😂
    Wolfy has VERY long post on RTG explaining why losing Ashley is a bad thing. He's not a happy bunny !

Quote Originally Posted by Kal View Post
    Wolfy has VERY long post on RTG explaining why losing Ashley is a bad thing. He's not a happy bunny !
    Hoy the link up to the thread

Quote Originally Posted by Kal View Post
    😂

Seen that...bizarre...

Pboro and Wilf will be the only 2 Newcastle fans in mourning.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)