+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 43 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Coronavirus Thread (3)

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    So anyway let me see if I have got this right...No one on this forum is allowed to criticise the role of the govt in this crisis? But people are allowed to defend the role of the govt in this crisis? Yes or no?
    You missed out the apology for exceeding the target.
    Plenty of freeboard in the 122k stats for any tests that maybe shouldn't have been counted.
    A bad day yesterday for the left wing looney faction

Should I give you a little hint howdy and co. If you want the likes of me and mikemiller to stop posting our political views on here the best thing you can do is to stop coming out with contestable political tripe. While ever you come out with it we will counter it if we think you are wrong. That is our democratic right whether you like it or not. I'm pretty sure we can talk footy etc quite amicably.

Yep eventually flour after a lot of nagging. Should have been done earlier tho more lives lost etc

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    Under 45’s are not dying from this virus, it seems.

Is this a viable neext step??

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.t...onger-say/amp/
    I'm 53 and have a seven year old daughter. So you want me to stay safe at home but send my daughter to school to bring home the virus to Daddy. You're all heart

The Telegraph hideously distorted a poll on the virus to give the impression that the public wanted the lockdown to end. It was a travesty of journalism. They are agitating on behalf of the super wealthy sponsors of both the paper and the conservative party that (understandably) want to return to normal. That's why I said yesterday that the government have done well on this occasion to resist them. It will have to happen but not when we are barely past the peak, and with a lot more thought than the Telegraph, with the weight of it's advertisers on it, are willing to give.

There may be some weight to the idea of people above X age staying at home whilst people under that age, and it will happen at some time. But that time has to be right, when the curve is properly on the way down, full PPE is secured and test/tracing is properly in operation.

Should I give you a little hint howdy and co. If you want the likes of me and mikemiller to stop posting our political views on here the best thing you can do is to stop coming out with contestable political tripe. While ever you come out with it we will counter it if we think you are wrong. That is our democratic right whether you like it or not. I'm pretty sure we can talk footy etc quite amicably.
    . Yes we live in a democracy where there's not a lot you can't say in this country. You have your opinions other posters have there's. This government has made alot of mistakes but for me there is only one government to blame and that is the Chinese government. Its caused world economies to crash and that will cause the deaths of thousands more of the poorest people in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    I'm 53 and have a seven year old daughter. So you want me to stay safe at home but send my daughter to school to bring home the virus to Daddy. You're all heart

The Telegraph hideously distorted a poll on the virus to give the impression that the public wanted the lockdown to end. It was a travesty of journalism. They are agitating on behalf of the super wealthy sponsors of both the paper and the conservative party that (understandably) want to return to normal. That's why I said yesterday that the government have done well on this occasion to resist them. It will have to happen but not when we are barely past the peak, and with a lot more thought than the Telegraph, with the weight of it's advertisers on it, are willing to give.

There may be some weight to the idea of people above X age staying at home whilst people under that age, and it will happen at some time. But that time has to be right, when the curve is properly on the way down, full PPE is secured and test/tracing is properly in operation.
    I just posted a link Raging Don't shoot the messenger.

If you were doing a key workers job (are you) and your daughter was at school (as many kids are) the same would apply now.

If no vaccine is found, we will have to look at keeping people safe.

Compulsory food deliveries to over 60's, pubs and restaurants open to under 50's. I think it's coming. You can't keep under 40's on lock down for much longer.

I'm the same age as you btw and I'm not calling for any easing of restrictions at the moment but as you say yourself, it's coming.

Roly, I posted a thread about a new born baby and you and your brother turned it into a political hate thread....

Just stick to being a loser. You really need to have a stint in a real poor country under a true right wing regime.

I don't do tripe Roly. You have a very high opinion of yourself and very easily throw insults at people far more intelligent than you are. All because they have different beliefs. I'm talking politicians, scientists etc. Surely you know there is no right way with this virus. we're not playing politics here. Well not most of us.

For the last 5 years you guys have hijacked many, many threads and made them political. Your politics don't work for me and to be honest you don't counter any arguments or views. Your arguments are one sided politically biased. Every single time.

Your tactic is one of discrediting people if you don't agree with them. Why on earth is there this list of posters, who don't agree with you and that other troll, who MUST be multi's because you say so. Little hints all the time. It's pathetic.

For example, after reading his many posts, do you really believe Kerr isn't what he says he is?

I'll let you distort and distort. It patently rocks your boat.

Quote Originally Posted by Stovicmiller View Post
    . Yes we live in a democracy where there's not a lot you can't say in this country. You have your opinions other posters have there's. This government has made alot of mistakes but for me there is only one government to blame and that is the Chinese government. Its caused world economies to crash and that will cause the deaths of thousands more of the poorest people in the world.
    Laughable post from Roly (no surprise) only his opinion matters whe it comes to politics, you have a different view and it’s tripe or according to him.

Dan Erickson and Artin Massihi.

Amazing courage by these Doctors
    Last edited by the_idiotb_stardson; 02-05-2020 at 09:03 AM.

Page 43 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast