+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 28 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Coronavirus Thread (4)

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    No, I have WHO figures as of today for under-12s, 16-22 year olds, 44 year old pregnant nuns and retired members of the KKK but not under 45s. Sorry.
    PMSL .Luv your new avatar Monts!

Tharra funion...

They are like buses...ya don't see owt for ages then 3 come all at once!

Has tha seen Cummings Monts? Apparently he has been up your way...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 11-06-2020 at 02:30 PM.

Name:  _112483395_optimised-small_multiples_online-nc.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  17.6 KB
    Last edited by howdydoo; 11-06-2020 at 02:21 PM. Reason: error

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    PMSL .Luv your new avatar Monts!

Tharra funion...

They are like buses...ya don't see owt for ages then 3 come all at once!
    Rolex, mon ami. I had, like Sherlock after the Reichenbach Falls, intended to retire from public life. But I was obliged to resurface when Arthur James Trumpington, retired war hero of this parish but sadly white and hetero***ual was caught bang to rights by our newly appointed Committee of Public Safety - 1 gnome in a wheelchair, 2 London schoolteachers and 2 unemployable Barnsley louts - who discovered he had painted over a black cast iron Edwardian fireplace in gloss white. I shall do my best but fear the mob will drag him off and cast him into the nearest river. Such is life.

I think you may have left one of the committee out Monts. He has sorely missed you I am sure. How long are you staying? Just long enough to blow a gasket, and call for the removal of certain committee members perhaps?

How is your pal Dom by the way? It's because of him everyone now thinks they can do what they like...you must have a word...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 11-06-2020 at 02:43 PM.

You must let mikemiller know you are visiting. I understand he is a big mucker of yours.
    Yes, I was frankly astonished that having told us you knew him well, knew he had played a key role in the fight against Covid, knew he was a legal expert, knew he had sent the Old Bill after me, and yet when he disappeared you seemed flummoxed. Ah well, I think Howdy has the answer.

I think you may have left one of the committee out Monts. He has sorely missed you I am sure. How long are you staying? Just long enough to blow a gasket, and call for the removal of certain committee members perhaps?

How is your pal Dom by the way? It's because of him everyone now thinks they can do what they like...you must have a word...
    No-one is listening to you hypocrites anymore, not after you were applauding thousands of people packed in like sardines in our cities' streets.

The attack on Cummings was just a desperate attempt to stop Brexit.

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    Yes, I was frankly astonished that having told us you knew him well, knew he had played a key role in the fight against Covid, knew he was a legal expert, knew he had sent the Old Bill after me, and yet when he disappeared you seemed flummoxed. Ah well, I think Howdy has the answer.
    Chuffin eck. Have you not had the knock yet? The police are busy with other things at the moment I suppose. Keep hiding behind that settee though if there is a knock on the door, it might not be the Rington's tea man!

A link here to check deaths by postcode in the UK.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-53021942

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    A link here to check deaths by postcode in the UK.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-53021942
    Thanks Howdy, much obliged. Also for the graph above.

Most of the worst areas are in Wales where the NHS is run by Labour, whoops.

Looking locally it appears that April was the worst month.
    Last edited by great_fire; 12-06-2020 at 03:06 PM.

Page 28 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast