+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 53 of 101 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Coronavirus Thread (4)

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    Not compulsory in shops .
    Are though on public transport.
    As I said before and some still don't get it.
    Masks can help from a person passing it on.
    Plus it helps to remind you not to rub uour face or stick a digit up your snotter

Anything is better than nothing.
    Cant be doing with the why bother brigade.
    Virus particles are so small they go straight through the cloth masks we're being encouraged to wear.

I suppose they give some people more confidence to go out and they're useful in that way.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Virus particles are so small they go straight through the cloth masks we're being encouraged to wear.

I suppose they give some people more confidence to go out and they're useful in that way.
    Sorry Doc

Have you told the centre for disease control about your findings? As they are still struggling wit a definitive answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Stovicmiller View Post
    agree with the above.
    Do you agree with all of the above Stovic?

True but they do protect against saliva droplets infected with the virus.

Remember that local MP Hattersley that supported the owls?

The mask would have worked on him.

Oooh yes. The MP who had The satirical tv program Spitting Image named after him

I think Sweden has shown that social distancing worked just as well as the lockdown without the cost of destroying the economy and increasing non-covid deaths.

It's not just at hospitals and GP surgeries where cancer and other often fatal diseases have been missed but dental surgeries and opticians too.

I think the lockdown will turn out to be a health disaster.

I think Sweden has shown that social distancing worked just as well as the lockdown without the cost of destroying the economy and increasing non-covid deaths.

It's not just at hospitals and GP surgeries where cancer and other often fatal diseases have been missed but dental surgeries and opticians too.

I think the lockdown will turn out to be a health disaster.
    Really?

https://www.businessinsider.com/swed...20-7?r=US&IR=T

Sweden's prime minister has ordered an inquiry into the country's decision not to impose a coronavirus lockdown after the country suffered thousands more deaths than its closest neighbours.

"We have thousands of dead," Swedish prime minister Stefan Lofven said at a press conference on Wednesday, while admitting that the country's handling had exposed Sweden's "shortcomings,"

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    should have said most of it. Maggie devastated the call mining communities. She had a lot to answer for. Steel industry also. I was a Labour voter then and said at the time everyone should have come out on strike. General strike. Get her out.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    How do you feel after posting this?

Page 53 of 101 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast