+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 33 of 117 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast

Thread: Ok lets get the ball rolling: transfer rumours 2020/1

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Jch is only 1 goal behind him!
    He took all of Coventry's penalties., where most of his goals came from.

A million or 2? I think you been on the sauce.
    Do you think Yates is better value than JCH? I don’t think so it’s not hard to imagine a club paying 700k for him plus 300k in add ons if there’s more interest it could go up to 1.5 million then add ons

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Do you think Yates is better value than JCH? I don’t think so it’s not hard to imagine a club paying 700k for him plus 300k in add ons if there’s more interest it could go up to 1.5 million then add ons
    Both not Warney boys so doesn't really matter but in the case of Yates I'd keep him before Ladapo & Vassell

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Both not Warney boys so doesn't really matter but in the case of Yates I'd keep him before Ladapo & Vassell
    Yates over Ladapo...... . What you drinking this evening pal?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    flour, sorry but would have to disagree with you on this one. Toney played almost a 1000 minutes more than Ladapo, that is just over 11 full 90 minute games.

Toney scored 24 goals and Ladapo 14. A portion of games where Ladapo scored most of his goals were, when he came off the subs bench, whereas Toney started most of his games. Both had a success rate of 55% of shots converted to goals. That in itself puts Ladapo up there with Toney and if he had been given more game time, I'm confident he would have bettered Toney's score rate and goals scored.

If we're talking stupid money and Toney is worth 15 million, then Ladapo has to be worth 10 million at least. I just hope those in charge at ours have done theirs maths on Ladapo and Toney like I have, in anticipation of someone coming knocking for Ladapo's services.
    Brin yes I agree Toney has had much the better season. But if you look at the rating that the BBC gives each player and not just the goals then our Freddie is up there in a group of players behind Toney which suggests that they think he,s one of the best in the league.

Also Ladapo,s haircuts are miles better than Toney,s. He turned up a Fratton Park with lights on the end of his mini dreds. Stood out a mile on the pitch and Pompey fans were dreaming as to what they could have signed
    Last edited by flourbasher; 15-07-2020 at 07:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    And my confidence in you just hit rock bottom 😂

I want some 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    And my confidence in you just hit rock bottom 😂
    Don’t encourage him silly he’s clearly a wind up merchant and as some have said it’s that lbj that used to come here and talk absolute shi te. He’s the Donald trump of the forum world

hes not the one who thinks JCH plays for coventry

hes not the one who thinks JCH plays for coventry
    Bristol Rovers fella not Coventry

Page 33 of 117 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast