+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Carlos Carberon

Quote Originally Posted by whitestomper45 View Post
    He had never worked with MB before, I'd imagine there is a big queue of young Turks wanting to work with MB and (have to get used to this bit) wanting to work in the Premier League
    And you want a "young turk" to replace a guy who has proved his worth? How many more times do we have to experiment when we have what we need ffs?????

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    And you want a "young turk" to replace a guy who has proved his worth? How many more times do we have to experiment when we have what we need ffs?????
    MB is 65 so most will hopefully be young turks compared to him. Your look a bit pathetic at times.... Carlos apart from being Valencia fitness coach 9 years ago has worked in those tinpot leagues you usually can't wait to write off players from: Saudi Arabia, Spanish league 2 (sacked), Saudi Arabia again, Cyprus..... funny i can just see the vitriol spouting from you on here if the next assistant had the same CV.... wan@er

MB is 65 so most will hopefully be young turks compared to him. Your look a bit pathetic at times.... Carlos apart from being Valencia fitness coach 9 years ago has worked in those tinpot leagues you usually can't wait to write off players from: Saudi Arabia, Spanish league 2 (sacked), Saudi Arabia again, Cyprus..... funny i can just see the vitriol spouting from you on here if the next assistant had the same CV.... wan@er
    I look "a bit pathetic',??? Look in the f00king mirror!

Tell me me when I've been significantly wrong about our DoF, his 'recruitment" choices etc etc et-f00king-cetera?

Said before, if I'm proved wrong I'll say so,but less so to to date than those who thought our DoF policy of European supermarket sweepwas a good tactic, and latterly with the sh1t that equates to Casillas appointment or the equally collossal misjudgement regarding Augustin (or maybe you think otherwise?)

If they (players or backroom staff) do what the club requires, fine and I'll be the first to say so. Be nice if those who are wrong about their "bend over and f00k me again" policy were wrong would be equall gracious, but that's not likely

cock.

He is going to Huddersfield, be confirmed tomorrow....

Quote Originally Posted by pete1967b View Post
    He is going to Huddersfield, be confirmed tomorrow....
    Who WTF

Who WTF

I think it would probably be a good move for him. This would enable him to be the top man at the helm of a football club and gain the experience. In my mind, he would be Bielsa's natural successor so rather than jump straight in when he goes, cut his teeth elsewhere and be prepared in advance. The big question is who will take over the U23's and continue with the same system and be able to work with the Master!!

This Could be good for us. CC goes to Huddersfield. If he proves he can recreate Bielsaball there, then we get him back when MB leaves. If CC can't do it as head coach then he's failed at Huddersfield, not Leeds.
    The reason we felt he would be good successor was that he got U23's winning in the exact same style as the first team. MB did all the prep work in terms of infrastructure and team style. CC carried out the instructions to a very good standard. Time away will show if has what it takes to be the main man.
    I wish him well.

Diego Reyes (39) Diego Flores (39) are Marcelo's longer time coaching assistants

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)