+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: ABERDEEN v Livingston match thread etc

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Agreed, Consi was saying in commentary that Wright 'is a confidence player' and that 'the more he plays the better he gets' 5 minutes later he is hooked for McGeouch after a cracking little finish. That can't be good for his 'confidence'.
    Need to keep playing Wright and Hedges - they will get better and form a good partnership to link together like they did today. I’d keep Hayes at LB as when we’ve got the ball he can play as an extra winger. I’m still unsure about Kennedy. McCrorie and Ferguson could become a great midfield partnership if they’re given games together. My worry is he’ll want to get ojo back in and Ferguson will play the more advanced role and Wright will be dropped and we’ll lose that creative spark. For wright in particular, I think you have to accept that he might not do a huge amount throughout the game but that’s ok if he produces a few moments of magic - that’s what you normally expect from players in that position.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I missed the first 10mins. Is Bryson injured?
    He was replaced “on the bench” by Main 5 minutes before the game started. It looks like he got injured in the warm up. Unbelievable.

I just watched the highlights.

Well, highlight really.

Good second goal, the rest was absolute p’ish.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    I just watched the highlights.

Well, highlight really.

Good second goal, the rest was absolute p’ish.
    Ferguson's penalty. Proper Mannies.

The best since Jimmy Wilson's v Motherwell in December 66.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    It was refreshing to hear that even the players don’t like his negative game management tactics. I am normally a critic of Considine but I will say he came across well on the commentary and said what he thought.
    Thought he came across really well as a true fan - though would like to see him consult the thesaurus for an alternative for ‘absolutely’ if it’s to be a regular gig.

Quote Originally Posted by vinnydesalvo View Post
    Thought he came across really well as a true fan - though would like to see him consult the thesaurus for an alternative for ‘absolutely’ if it’s to be a regular gig.

“Absolutely” did get overused. Forgot about that.

Wright . How long has he been out due to injury ?

I'd imagine him being subbed was more due ro thst , than anyrhing less sensible ?

Deek has been using the subs well so far. Lot of players to be given a run out to bring up the playing sharpness , alongside watching out for the longterm injured returns blah blah .
    Lot of games coming up. Don't want to overwork the guys blah blah.?
    I should imagine Wright's confidence won't drop if he was told he's being protected and saved for the next game and the next ?

That intrrpassin between Wright and Hedges was more like what ee all want to see.
    (Tippy tappy Barca style....told youse !! )

Quote Originally Posted by vinnydesalvo View Post
    Here’s hoping he’s a regular pundit.
    That’ll mean he’s not plodding up and down the left wing

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    That intrrpassin between Wright and Hedges was more like what ee all want to see.
    (Tippy tappy Barca style....told youse !! )
    Call me a pedantic cvnt. But, I don’t think Hedges meant the final pass to Wright. I actually think he mis-controlled it and it ran into Wright’s path. It was however, a great goal.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    Call me a pedantic cvnt. But, I don’t think Hedges meant the final pass to Wright. I actually think he mis-controlled it and it ran into Wright’s path. It was however, a great goal.
    Me too.
    He meant to control & get a shot away himself, but a heavy touch put it perfectly in to the path of Scott Wright.

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast