+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: 22-08-20

I thought it was a very encouraging performance against Celtic, To be perfectly honest, I was half expecting a 2/3 goal loss. The defence played exceptionally well, credit to Benji, Connolly and Reynolds. A lot has been written about their frailities, but MM has got them playing as a unit, and in the games so far, done a good job.

MM wants them to improve every day, so, now looking forward to improvement from midfield to front, and creating more goal scoring opportunities.

However, we're going in the right direction, and that's the main thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Orjan11 View Post
    I thought it was a very encouraging performance against Celtic, To be perfectly honest, I was half expecting a 2/3 goal loss. The defence played exceptionally well, credit to Benji, Connolly and Reynolds. A lot has been written about their frailities, but MM has got them playing as a unit, and in the games so far, done a good job.

MM wants them to improve every day, so, now looking forward to improvement from midfield to front, and creating more goal scoring opportunities.

However, we're going in the right direction, and that's the main thing.
    Agreed

Saw that Lennon said the score flattered Utd

He's truly a sour faced prune

For me it's anyone but sceptic this year

Quote Originally Posted by shed-buoy View Post
    Agreed

Saw that Lennon said the score flattered Utd

He's truly a sour faced prune

For me it's anyone but sceptic this year
    So Sevco then? It's a difficult choice right enough 😋

****ing hate Lennon incidentally.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    So Sevco then? It's a difficult choice right enough 😋

****ing hate Lennon incidentally.
    F*ck that.🤮🤮🤮 Celtic every day of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    F*ck that.🤮🤮🤮 Celtic every day of the week.
    Yeah same for me, as much as I hate that smug wee prick, Sevco can **** right off!

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Yeah same for me, as much as I hate that smug wee prick, Sevco can **** right off!
    Couldn't bear all that ten in a row malarkey

It's usually anyone but the ugly sisters for me

Perhaps this could be an outsider year

Quote Originally Posted by shed-buoy View Post
    Couldn't bear all that ten in a row malarkey

It's usually anyone but the ugly sisters for me

Perhaps this could be an outsider year
    Ten shmen, doesn't make any difference tbh. No one outside of those two is gonna challenge for the title anyway. Ten in a row should only really upset zombies, I couldn't give a **** if it's fifty in a row unless it's us that breaks the cycle.

Couldn't give a f*ck about 10 in a row tbh. They can make it 20 in a row for all I care.

And as long as the two of them are in The Premiership, no one else will win it.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Couldn't give a f*ck about 10 in a row tbh. They can make it 20 in a row for all I care.

And as long as the two of them are in The Premiership, no one else will win it.
    We may not win it this year but next year, definitely, then we'll go for three in a row.

We're just missing that creative mid.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53911105

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)