Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
You have probably either watched it read the news this weekend . Every paper and News Channels I've either watched it read has been full of the Extinction Rebellion blocking the printing presses by lying in the street Now there is a way to protest and I don't think that is the right way But a completely over the top reaction from the media accusing extreme left wing agitators from organising it .Well I always thought climate change was a concern for all political persuasion s or is that just at election times . Now Johnson is going to rush a bill through to protect the Newspapers making them "critical national infrastructure " few
Meanwhile at the same time there was a protest at Dover which you probably never read or saw on the news . At protest by the far right against migrants , This consisted of a number of far right groups some from banned groups the police said there were members from Britain First , Pie and Mash ( football hooligans )fomer Combat 18 and EDL members . They blocked the A20 with a sit in during off Dover docks . Leader Nigel March with his megaphone screaming " Take a knee for the brethren of this f**king country Wonder what PM is going to do about this
Interesting facts though, that the police were ready for it and came in force. They quite rightly made arrests and cleared the way.
Now contradict that with BLM rallies were they stood aside and let a mob do what it wants.
What did our PM do about that as well? Why are the police so particular as to how they respond to certain groups?

Take the recent Birmingham stabbings. Stop and search activates so many ethnics, yet the figures show why it is there.
So why are the police being scared to follow it through now?

Listen to this serving officer phoning in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVpN...EVOICEOFREASON

It works both ways.