+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v Kilmarnock

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby's_Blouse View Post
    So long as you can watch your team wearing masks on your f*ckin knees. FFS!
    You're never going to stop covid if you wear them on your knees.

Not a fan of continuing the taking of a knee but at the end of the days it's up to the players. I just wonder if any of them feel pressured not to do it.

Rooney hat trick

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    Anyone got a mail from AFC yet about bring in the lucky 300?
    Nope, nothing. I guess I ain't going.

You’re right. I’m sorry. We should all just roll over and let politics destroy absolutely everything. Lets’s all take the f*ckin knee and wear 2 masks each to represent our 2 stars. Who needs freedom eh? So long as you can watch your team wearing masks on your f*ckin knees. FFS!
    You sir, are a c0ck.

Some folk, like myself, couldn’t give a sh*t about so-called ‘racism’. It’s a completely illegitimate and over-used term. It means different things to different people. I don’t care what’s ‘racist’, I care about what’s true and what’s true right now is that our beloved game and club is being used to force this shyte upon us all. I raised the idea of boo-ing this bull**** political gesture, and bang on cue, the brain-dead zombies who have bought into this shyte come out to brow beat those who would oppose the narrative. You care more about Marxist bull**** than you do about the fitba. Clowns.
    Wow.

Back on track:

Prediction 2-0 AFC
    In or Oot Oot
    Furryboots Virtual ST at my pals house playing darts getting pished before mini-lockdown

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    You sir, are a c0ck.
    You sir, are a cuck. Get on your knees then and help turn Todders into the latest Theatre of virtue signaling.

And in case you’re wondering it’s 2-0 the Dandies. A deflection off Consie’s erse and Ferguson with the obligatory jammy penalty.

You sir, are a cuck. Get on your knees then and help turn Todders into the latest Theatre of virtue signaling.
    So much anger.......why?

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    So much anger.......why?
    No anger. Just a perfectly reasoned response to someone who calls those who want Aberdeen to continue Standing Free, ‘A c0ck’.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast