+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Prediction League table for 2020-2021 season

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Millerstale makes the same point Leedsmiller did about it being a bit unbalanced to get so many points on a guess. It's like me outnapping Gwru on the Cheltenham festival by making a winning pick based on nice jockey colours.

Maybe too late to change but how about sharing 10pts between the goal winners?

1-10
    2=5
    3=3
    4=2
    5=2
    >5=1

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Millerstale makes the same point Leedsmiller did about it being a bit unbalanced to get so many points on a guess. It's like me outnapping Gwru on the Cheltenham festival by making a winning pick based on nice jockey colours.

Maybe too late to change but how about sharing 10pts between the goal winners?

1-10
    2=5
    3=3
    4=2
    5=2
    >5=1
    CAM, I’m not messing about with it now. The rules were there before the season started. Luck is luck. If folk feel hard done by then I suggest they guess the goal tally correct.

Sounds harsh but it’s there for everyone to guess, be it skill, but doubtful as no one knows how a game will end, knowledge, again doubtful, as no one knows what will happen in any game. Just pick a number and ‘hope’ for the best.

Can’t wait for the meltdown if someone gets 10 fixtures correct and the goal tally. They may get as many as 70 points! Season over for them 😁
    Last edited by Brin; 27-09-2020 at 11:08 PM.