+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Coronavirus 'Tiers' - what a mess

Don't know how to post photos so will just post the link. Most of the country names are self-explanatory but we are Regno Unito, Paesi Bassi is the Netherlands and R.Ceca is the Czech Republic.

https://m.facebook.com/PagellaPoliti...content_filter

As soon as the fat buffoon was elected I said it would end in tiers.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    As soon as the fat buffoon was elected I said it would end in tiers.
    Tiers of a clown, right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaMX0Cs5Bc4
    Last edited by the_anticlough; 16-10-2020 at 01:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Slam Manchester into tier 3, if Burnham doesn't comply, he gets fined and prison. Simple, he's a mayor, there is no negotiation to be had
    Burnham should be fined and imprisoned for protecting the interests of the people he represents?

I know we’re not used to that from our politicians, but it sounds to me like he’s doing his job. You should maybe directing your ire at those who are proposing to lock people and businesses down without the necessary financial compensation.
    Last edited by BigFatPie; 16-10-2020 at 03:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Burnham should be fined and imprisoned for protecting the interests of the people he represents?

I know we’re not used to that from our politicians, but it sounds to me like he’s doing his job. You should maybe directing your ire at those who are proposing to lock people and businesses down without the necessary financial compensation.
    Looks like Boris has forgotten the north once he had bagged their votes.

Who would have thought it?

Good answer today.

If I live in Kent and my son lives in Es***, if it's in a different tier can I visit him?

Boris answer (after the usual bluster) ... Erm, check the website!

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post
    This lot simply aren't up to the task of protecting the public. However, credit where it is due, they are really efficient at syphoning off taxpayers money by handing out contracts without tender to Tory donors which are then unfulfilled.

History will not be kind to these shysters.
    Like 100%

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Looks like Boris has forgotten the north once he had bagged their votes.

Who would have thought it?
    Fair play to em, the Tories have worked out that people are easily conned. I was having a drink with some Tory lads last night who on the subject of Brexit are still confidently claiming ‘they need us more than we need them’!

I give up.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post

No he's not though is he? He's trying to rinse the government for more money whilst letting the virus run out of control.

... fun watching Burnham. He's positioning himself nicely to take the Libour leadership when Kier (not worthy of the name) Staaarmaaar, the snake oil salesman, fails. Being a metro mayor gives him the platform of a media tart. He got out at the right time and doesn't suffer from the taint of the Corbynistas. The CV19 issue is a handy vehicle for him to look good in the media, for now.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast