I know we lost and I Know we had lost players due to Covid , but I didn't see or hear the game (on nights so was in bed).

So can anyone tell me.
How did we play in the 2nd half ? ( or the 1st come to that)
How did we play when we went behind,
Did we change our system to accommodate them throwing balls into the box?
I have read on the thread that we could all see how dangerous they looked from set pieces , and Ardley had said it in his post match that he knew they would be dangerous from set pieces but what did we do to counter this ?
Did we change our system when they started pressing us ?
Did we change our style whilst chasing the game and start playing with passion, urgency and desire to get an equaliser?
did we create many chances and have shots on target ?
Did he unleash the power and pace of Enzio on them and so go attack them , or keep him bogged down with defensive midfield duties nullifying his attacking capabilities ?
I'm suspecting we didn't and stuck with Ardleys preferred tactics
anyway at least we lost to one of the top teams in the league , never mind that it was at fortress meadow Lane

Is Ardley still the messiah Laddo and his disciples believe he is ?
The is his squad , he chops and changes it every week to rest certain players so losing players to Covid ( injuries , suspension et ) should not make us an embarrassment or is no excuse for a defeat !
I heard Ardley post match and yes he is such a nice bloke , but he is not the manager to get us out of this league (or any league for that matter.
Seems Scun - thorpe might need some help for Cox has he seems to be struggling in his first managerial spell , we can only hope