+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Going to the toilet

Going to the toilet

Are you the type that takes a newspaper with you to read and spend a good half hour in there?
    Do you like to get in and out as quickly as possible?
    Do you feel safe and secure in a toilet in the event of a Thunderstorm or a pandemic?
    Does your toilet still smell nice even after a night of several ales and a vindaloo?
    Are you okay with letting visitors or tradespeople using your loo, or do you see it your private domain?

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    Are you the type that takes a newspaper with you to read and spend a good half hour in there?
    Do you feel safe and secure in a toilet in the event of a Thunderstorm or a pandemic?
    Does your toilet still smell nice even after a night of several ales and a vindaloo?
    Are you okay with letting visitors or tradespeople using your loo, or do you see it your private domain?
    Surely you are sat on the loo right now as you wrote this thread.
    2020 - surely it is now a digital poo rather the traditional paper poo.

Jeez, what a random thread 55.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post

You feeling OK Des? Only rush to the loo in the evening when the Vile crossed ones mind! Tradesmen who come to our house can p iss in the garden! Also anybody who attempts to enter with shoes on through the front door risk getting battered by the wife!

I’ve always spent a long time taking a s h I t.

I remember overhearing my grandad say to my dad and brother ( when I was in my late ****s ) that with the amount of time I spent in there I was going to “w a n k myself to a standstill” 😆😆

For me it was always a 20 minute sit down with the days newspaper.........or a w a n k!

I don’t notice the smell I leave in the loo but f u c k me.......some peoples s h I t does stink!

I really object to people who leave it splattered around the pan and don’t use the toilet brush to scrub the loo after a bad one.

Mind you, have you noticed how s h I t sticks to a toilet brush?

Poorly designed in my opinion.

S h I t t I n g in someone else’s loo is a problematic area I tend to find.......you have to use the air freshener whilst flushing to hide the fact you’re having to spray so much to hide the smell😆

I once had the misfortune to launch a huge torpedo at a new girlfriend’s house and then break the flusher as I tried to get rid.

An extremely difficult first conversation with the father 😫⚰️

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    I’ve always spent a long time taking a s h I t.

I remember overhearing my grandad say to my dad and brother ( when I was in my late ****s ) that with the amount of time I spent in there I was going to “w a n k myself to a standstill” 😆😆

For me it was always a 20 minute sit down with the days newspaper.........or a w a n k!

I don’t notice the smell I leave in the loo but f u c k me.......some peoples s h I t does stink!

I really object to people who leave it splattered around the pan and don’t use the toilet brush to scrub the loo after a bad one.

Mind you, have you noticed how s h I t sticks to a toilet brush?

Poorly designed in my opinion.

S h I t t I n g in someone else’s loo is a problematic area I tend to find.......you have to use the air freshener whilst flushing to hide the fact you’re having to spray so much to hide the smell😆

I once had the misfortune to launch a huge torpedo at a new girlfriend’s house and then break the flusher as I tried to get rid.

An extremely difficult first conversation with the father 😫⚰️

Can’t understand animals on flights who go to the toilet with socks on!! Disgusting!

Anyway let’s all hope we break into tune tonight with - s hit on the villa! Then again they have Brighton at home and we are away to Man U looking for their first home win - that’s just s hit!

Ever had to ‘chop one off’ when you’ve been taking codeine? It’s like trying to pass a house brick! That keeps you in the bog for a while......

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)