Always good to score a winner immediately after the opposition have equalised AND in the last couple of minutes.
Anyway, got the result wrong but do I get points for the Mandron/Finney prediction?
Not the greatest game to watch especially with Radio Stoke's/ I-Follow's shambles. It's the second time running I've had to listen to at least 5 of Port Vale commentary. And then the second half
- mumblings about Johnson speaking followed by approx 10 mins of silence (or at least no commentary from RS - we could hear the Don's commentary in the background).
Anyway, finally Finney took advantage of popping up in the right place after a superb knockdown by Porter.
Can't understand the headless chicken impressions from our defence for the 5 or so minutes before they scored.
Nevertheless Beckles had a great game but Dale had a quiet one despite having two chances, both of which he rushed. Wasn't sure why Mandron was taken off as soon as he had scored but in the end it worked out.
So a 'rest' for the players- no midweek game. Definitely won't be at boxing day game now as new Covid rules suggest cannot visit mother for Christmas.
Have a great Christmas everyone!